2010 NFL Predictions

8-8 for your Cleveland Browns!

Ok, After seeing all these uber optimistic and unreal predictions, I am going to modify my prediction. 8-8 would be a pipe dream, who am I kidding. In all realness, I would be shocked if the Browns win more than 5 games this year. Still way too many holes. I like the foundation we're building around though. In another 2-3 years, if we stay course, we should be much better.

Ok, After seeing all these uber optimistic and unreal predictions, I am going to modify my prediction. 8-8 would be a pipe dream, who am I kidding. In all realness, I would be shocked if the Browns win more than 5 games this year. Still way too many holes. I like the foundation we're building around though. In another 2-3 years, if we stay course, we should be much better.

I like the direction the Browns are going, except for the coach and quarterback, which happen to possibly be the 2 most important things in the NFL. You want to see the team improved, but not enough so that Delhomme or Mangini keep their jobs.

I like the direction the Browns are going, except for the coach and quarterback, which happen to possibly be the 2 most important things in the NFL. You want to see the team improved, but not enough so that Delhomme or Mangini keep their jobs.

Delhomme is not the future of this team. He's just here to bridge the gap until we do find our franchise QB who may as well already be on the team (Colt McCoy).

As for Mangini, he proved a lot of his critics wrong at the end of last year. When the season was lost, when scrutiny was at an all-time-high and during the stretch run against divisional playoff contenders, he got his team to show up and with heart. I'm sick of this team abandoning coaches every other year. It only sets the franchise back further each time they do that. There's something to say about consistency and sticking with 1 vision, 1 system and 1 leader. Look at the most successful franchises and that's exactly what they do.

Delhomme is not the future of this team. He's just here to bridge the gap until we do find our franchise QB who may as well already be on the team (Colt McCoy).

As for Mangini, he proved a lot of his critics wrong at the end of last year. When the season was lost, when scrutiny was at an all-time-high and during the stretch run against divisional playoff contenders, he got his team to show up and with heart. I'm sick of this team abandoning coaches every other year. It only sets the franchise back further each time they do that. There's something to say about consistency and sticking with 1 vision, 1 system and 1 leader. Look at the most successful franchises and that's exactly what they do.

<cough cough>Steelers <cough cough>:D

HD, your team has a brighter future than mine.

Cleveland finished strong, held on to Cribbs, and had a smart draft.

I'm waiting until closer to the season starting before making predictions (because of you-know-who and his decision...or maybe not) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)