2011 Coney Island Hot Dog Eating Contest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't care if it is on ESPN, but just like a spelling bee, eating contests are not sports.

Actually,I can't imagine watching them stuff their face without [me] feeling nauseous. I also feel that "championship poker" & dominoes(as seen on ESPN Deportes) are not sports. What next,championship "Battleship?"

royrdsjr said:
Actually,I can't imagine watching them stuff their face without [me] feeling nauseous. I also feel that "championship poker" & dominoes(as seen on ESPN Deportes) are not sports. What next,championship "Battleship?"

Yup...! For that kind of "sporting event" we have family reunions...there are always a few that do that in everyone's family.

That is a lot of hot dogs but it wasn't his record of 68.

last night on TMZ they showed the skinny asian guy. He had his own contest because I guess he is considered a free agent of eating...dude ate 69 dogs

Skinny white guy won. I am getting disappointed in the fact that big fat guys cannot compete with little guys in eating contest...wtf? LOL!

Have you watched the big fat guys eat in these contests?? They go nowhere near as fast as the top competitors. I think they're there just for the free dogs... :popcorn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)