Yao Ming Retires!!!

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Aa I recall, Gheorge Muresan and Rick Smits both had their careers end prematurely because their feet couldn't handle the load that their body and occupation placed on them. Ditto for Bill Walton.

Aa I recall, Gheorge Muresan and Rick Smits both had their careers end prematurely because their feet couldn't handle the load that their body and occupation placed on them. Ditto for Bill Walton.

And to a certain extent, Sam Bowie....nowhere near the caliber of center like those listed, but feet/leg issues none the less.

And to a certain extent, Sam Bowie.......

Michael Jordan used to be a customer of mine when he was renting at The Residences at the Ritz Carlton. I got called out at midnight one night to reconnect his DirecTV when he had gotten into town an hour earlier and had discovered that his apartment's connection to the community DirecTV antenna system had been inadvertently disconnected. I prepared in my mind half a dozen clever Sam Bowie one-liners I might drop on him, like if he asked me my opnion on anything I was going to say, "No one wants my opinion. I thought Sam Bowie was going to be a steal at #2", but he wasn't talking much, so I didn't get to deliver any of them.

I'm pretty sure his cigar was a Havana.

Who couldn't see this coming? He hasn't played for 2 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)