2011 MLB Playoffs

Not that it mattered, but why did Nova come out after two innings? I just read the pitch-by-pitch account, and after the second home run, he mowed down five of the next six with just one hit and no walks and about 80% strikes.

Not that it mattered, but why did Nova come out after two innings. I just read the pitch-by-pitch account, and after the second home run, he mowed down five of the next six with just one hit and no walks and about 80% strikes.

A muscle pull of some sort

YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I just turned on TBS and they showed a shot of people filing out of Yankee Stadium. I thought for a second the Yankees won dramatically but then I saw THE TIGERS WON!!! YES!!! Congrats to Jimbo, satjay, riffjim and the other Tiger fans!!!!

ALCS schedule (per my FiOS program guide)

Sat- @ Texas- 7:30pm ET (FOX)
Sun- @ Texas- 7:00pm ET (FOX)
Tue- @ Detroit- 7:30pm ET (FOX)
Wed- @ Detroit- 4:00pm ET (FOX)
Thur- @ Detroit- 7:30pm ET (FOX)
Sat- @ Texas- 7:30pm ET (FOX)
Sun- @ Texas- 8:00pm ET (FOX)

It's Detroit vs Texas in the ALCS and I don't know who against I have no idea in the NLCS. I think the Brewers and Phillies will win at hom tomorrow, but who knows!
in think that alos but im seeing 1 possilbly both home teams losing :)

Friday's Pitching Matchups

Diamondbacks (Kennedy) at Brewers (Gallardo)- 5:07pm ET (TBS) Series tied 2-2

Cardinals (Carpenter) at Phillies (Halladay)- 8:37pm ET (TBS) Series tied 2-2

YES is showing post game. They had Nova on there and now Nick Swisher. Dont feel bad for Swisher. He gets to go home to Joanna Garcia tonight. I think he'll feel a lot better by morning. ;)

I honestly thought the Yankees where going to come up with some sort of walk off win in the bottom of the 9th, as they usually do.

Granted as a Tiger Fan it was nice to see them win. But seriously, im tired of seeing them make it to the playoffs every year.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

ESPN's special called "unguarded"...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts