2011 MLB Playoffs

The Rangers may have come up a little short, but they WILL be back in 2012! The destiny train just could not be denied!

Did Selig have a couple of drinks in him? I thought Pujols was going to say "Yeah, Chris, Ive had a great run but Im going to sign with the METS!!" :D

Did Selig have a couple of drinks in him? I thought Pujols was going to say "Yeah, Chris, Ive had a great run but Im going to sign with the METS!!" :D

Soooo....
How long do we expect Pujols to drag out the I''m Staying, I'm going thing ?

Will he be signed by somebody before Thanksgiving .... Christmas ???

That Michael Myers pic you posted a few times before would have fit well for these Cards- they also didn't die (figuratively, not literally)

That was for the old Red Sox. Unfortunately, the current Red Sox are the anti-Cardinals!:eek:

updated...

Too bad MLB has to make stupid rules when if comes to HFA for the WS.

I would much rather HFA go to the team with the MOST WINS ...

In this case, it would have been Texas with the HFA ... 96-90.

The Rangers were 6 games better than the Cards in the regular season, but didn't have HFA ....

Bud MUST GO .

Too bad MLB has to make stupid rules when if comes to HFA for the WS.

I would much rather HFA go to the team with the MOST WINS ...

In this case, it would have been Texas with the HFA ... 96-90.

The Rangers were 6 games better than the Cards in the regular season, but didn't have HFA ....

Bud MUST GO .

If Selig had changed home field advantage in the World Series from best record to the All Star game, you would have a point.

Before the All-Star game home field ALTERNATED EVERY YEAR. So then in your world, every other commissioner must go too...

Sandra

If Selig had changed home field advantage in the World Series from best record to the All Star game, you would have a point.

Before the All-Star game home field ALTERNATED EVERY YEAR. So then in your world, every other commissioner must go too...

Sandra

I thought the Alternating way was dumb too, not a very smart way of doing things if you ask me.

There hasn't been a commish in baseball worth a damn for a LONG time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts