2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

Rivals has both stories. I posted them in the main forum as that part had little to do with the SEC

I dont care who wins LSU or Alabama, what I do care about is, who ever wins better not embarrass us in the national title game. We have a nice streak going, you dont want to be the team that ends it.

Chip Brown – Possibilities of Notre Dame in the Big 12 & Realingment Status
Chip Brown – Possibilities of Notre Dame in the Big 12 & Realingment Status | Yahoo Sports Radio

I wonder why ND would want to go to Big 12 over the Big 10 ?

The Big Ten gets more money, has thier own Network ext ....
The Big Ten has reached out to them several times and they have refused, now they want to go to the Big 12 ? :confused:

Wonder if theres bad blood between the ND Prez and a Big Ten Prez ?

I still don't like the fact that there may be another Tiger in the SEC. Might as well ask Memphis and Princeton too...create a total Tiger division. :)

I still don't like the fact that there may be another Tiger in the SEC. Might as well ask Memphis and Princeton too...create a total Tiger division. :)

Or just go with a cat division with Kentucky

Well it would be two depending on how you think of Auburn. Maybe they should go war eagle all the way. (finally, back to SEC talk)

That will be determined two Saturday's from now. ;)

And I for one wont be there in person......ticket prices are pretty high.
Cheapest I see on stub hub is $410 for the upper deck end zone. Lower bowl gets to $5000 (wiith most between $700-2000).

Normally if I was going I would just show up and find tickets, but with demand so high...... Should be a hell of a party.

msmith198025 said:
And I for one wont be there in person......ticket prices are pretty high.
Cheapest I see on stub hub is $410 for the upper deck end zone. Lower bowl gets to $5000 (wiith most between $700-2000).

Normally if I was going I would just show up and find tickets, but with demand so high...... Should be a hell of a party.

You'll see a better game on TV anyways ...
Beverage won't cost as much and no lines at the restrooms.
I'm sure your HD TV will do nicely :)

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

You'll see a better game on TV anyways ...
Beverage won't cost as much and no lines at the restrooms.
I'm sure your HD TV will do nicely :)

Yeah, the main thing about being there is the atmosphere. I rarely sit in the seat, and make my way to the sideline. That is where I watched the last 3 or 4 that I attended at Bryant Denny.
But as far as watching the actual game, yes, you see alot more of it at home, and then I dont have to fight the traffic to get home. Just getting out of tuscaloosa on a game like this will take hours, then you have the drive.

msmith198025 said:
Yeah, the main thing about being there is the atmosphere. I rarely sit in the seat, and make my way to the sideline. That is where I watched the last 3 or 4 that I attended at Bryant Denny.
But as far as watching the actual game, yes, you see alot more of it at home, and then I dont have to fight the traffic to get home. Just getting out of tuscaloosa on a game like this will take hours, then you have the drive.

Yes, you'll be much happier with a Win and realize you saved a ton of money and are now at Home, and not having t deal with the trip as well.

mccoyrj said:
I still don't get the whole corndog thing. I've never heard anyone bring it up at home or away games. Just see it posted every now and then by some Gump or Hawg. Trailer humor I guess. :D

That's probably because you are a LSU fan and nobody wants you to beat them up. :D

Getting around the NFL blackout

Wings blackout on CI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)