2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

riffjim4069 said:
I wouldn't call it the game of the century but, like everyone else, I'm watching the Michigan-Iowa game and then going out for dinner and a movie this evening. ;)

Oh, is Michigan playing today too?

I wouldn't call it the game of the century but, like everyone else, I'm watching the Michigan-Iowa game and then going out for dinner and a movie this evening. ;)

I figured I would take the wife shopping, then maybe hit Chuck e Cheese for dinner and fun time with the kid. I mean what else do I have to do tonight? And those two things dont bother me at ALL? ;)

msmith198025 said:
I figured I would take the wife shopping, then maybe hit Chuck e Cheese for dinner and fun time with the kid. I mean what else do I have to do tonight? And those two things dont bother me at ALL? ;)

I hate chucky cheese, too many kids. I have to work till 10:30 so I dvr the Pitt, penguins and the bama game, got a lot to watch when I get home.

Oh boy! What a slugfest!

or shall I say snoozefest.......

Can you say overhyped???

Yeah not to poke fun at either but man is this game boring!!! Bama's kicking game sucks and LSU's Lee is having the worst game of the year with his INT's and without this 2 of these 5 FG attempts wouldn't have gotten very far lol

Oh boy! What a slugfest!

or shall I say snoozefest.......

Can you say overhyped???

How was it overhyped? It was built up as two of the best defenses in the nation, if not in this decade. Seems as if it lived up to that. Not every great game is stacked with offense. In the SEC we play defense also. And it works.

Congrats LSU. Good game.

msmith198025 said:
How was it overhyped? It was built up as two of the best defenses in the nation, if not in this decade. Seems as if it lived up to that. Not every great game is stacked with offense. In the SEC we play defense also. And it works.

Congrats LSU. Good game.

Not over hyped at all...boring as hell, yes.

Congrats LSU. Good game.

no I agree with yaz here... defense or not special teams on bama sucked so bad I got bored really quick... defense is one thing but there was nothing special on offense. If I had to pick a #1 right now out of the top 5 I'd go with Okl St after watching them play vs this game...then Stanford. LSU won but didn't impress me at all in this game, Bama just IMO sucked real bad in this game and it all started with a sad offense and a horrible special teams.

Congrats LSU. Good game.

"Game of the Century"?

I think not.

Unfortunately, the wrong team won.

Getting around the NFL blackout

Wings blackout on CI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)