2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

Oh. USC is the University of Southern California. Get it right next time.

I thought the topic of the thread was real SEC football, not that hit and giggle stuff that they play elsewhere. It should have been obvious who I meant.

msmith198025 said:
I thought the topic of the thread was real SEC football, not that hit and giggle stuff that they play elsewhere. It should have been obvious who I meant.

Only you.

Sent from my galaxy....... far....... far........ away using SatelliteGuys

So what about Mullen and the MSU Bulldogs? I think they will be good, but they picked a bad year to do it with LSU and Bama being stacked.

So what about Mullen and the MSU Bulldogs? I think they will be good, but they picked a bad year to do it with LSU and Bama being stacked.
It'll be bad for them. That's why I like Georgia being in the east. With Vandy & Kentucky, there's always a break.

Hey smart guy: for a "defacto National Championship Game," wouldn't both teams need a chance to win it all, if they won? The school that is neither USC nor Carolina does not qualify, but nice try.

Hey smart guy: for a "defacto National Championship Game," wouldn't both teams need a chance to win it all, if they won? The school that is neither USC nor Carolina does not qualify, but nice try.
It happened twice in a row ('08 & '09), #1 vs. #2 with the winner taking the BCS game..