2011 SEC Football (Home of 7 of 13 BCS Championships including the last 5)

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2007
Auburn pulls off onside kick and now in Utah State territory. Damn! Think I'll DVR this replay if they show it on ESPNU this week. ;)

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2007
Three posts rather quickly. Sorry guys... Got carried away. Football season tends to have that effect on me. ;)

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
LSU doing their part in the spotlight game, Georgia not so much.

South Carolina looked good, Ole Miss did not.

Mixed bag so far for the SEC.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Boise State looked good this evening and so did LSU. I had to turn-away from the LSU game because look and play so much like Michigan in past years (prior to Rich Rodriguez and AD Martin destroying the program, of course) that it's painful to watch. Anyway, LSU is going to be tough to beat this year.

mccoyrj

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 27, 2007
Southwest Ohio
riffjim4069 said:
...Anyway, LSU is going to be tough to beat this year.

Hope you're right riff. The defense looks really good. They kept Oregon's offense on their heels, creating mistakes and turnovers. Gotta love that. The offense is still not there, but if the O-line can get and stay healthy, and the RBs play to their potential, I think they can improve. I thought Jarrett Lee did a decent job with the little prep time he had. He'll need to be at the top of his game with the brutal schedule ahead.

Should be a fun season though. Geaux Tigers!

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
No offense, McCoy, but you could play QB at LSU and they wouldn't miss a beat. It's easy to win with the talent they have on both sides of the ball.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
Can someone please tell Richt to stop with the gimikie outfits. It hasn't worked since the original blackout against Auburn. Everytime they come out in something different, I expect to lose now. Plus those helmets were actually worse than the awful ones used down in Jax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts