2011 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Congrats Bill,
Now, take one of the last two in Vancouver and take care of business at home and your Champs again !

Thanks, buddy....... I predict whoever wins Friday night will win the Cup!!! :)

Bonus: the Red Sox defeated the Yankees tonight (The Sox are now 5-0 at Yankee Stadium this year), and are once again in first place!! :D

I truly feel blessed to be a Boston sports fan this decade! :)

BTW, the last time the Bruins won two games in the SC Finals, Bucky Dent was not yet a household name in Boston! :eek:

Yikes! It's been a massacre ever since the hit on Horton. Although the series is tied at 2-2 and the Canucks have the home ice advantage, they are on the ropes and taking a beating. It may be too late to stop Boston's momentum. We shall see...
What's ironic about this is I thought Vancouver had the momentun AFTER the Rome penalty, because they successfully killed the five minute major penalty.

Yikes! It's been a massacre ever since the hit on Horton. Although the series is tied at 2-2 and the Canucks have the home ice advantage, they are on the ropes and taking a beating. It may be too late to stop Boston's momentum. We shall see...

Remember a few short days ago everyone was saying the Canucks had the momentum and was going to win it in Boston .....

Then I posted about how things change when you go home ... it's happened again, now Vancouver has to get thier home mojo going again or it will be over back in Boston.

Boston needs to come out and take it to them in Vancouver, winning the Cup regardless is GREAT, but being able to win it at home is all the better.

I think it's not so much Boston winning that surprised me (I thought the home teams would win the first 4 games), but how they won.

I thought the games at TD Garden would play out like the first two- low-scoring, goalies playing well. I had no idea Luongo was gonna turn into Al Bundy, though.

Also, you can just feel the hatred between these two teams the farther this series goes on.

Al Bundy was known for having a lot of things not go right for him.

Games 3 and 4 for Luongo felt like nothing went right for him at all. In the end, he stunk in that pair of games more than Al's feet.

I guess we don't think the reference makes sense probably because sports was one of the few things to go right for Al, at least for one day... :)

AlBundy33.jpg

So who is watching the game tonight? I just got home and need to cut the grass (3-acres) but I'll be done in about an hour. I'll be honest...I have no idea what to expect now that they've moved the series back to Vancouver. We shall see...

I'll be honest...I have no idea what to expect now that they've moved the series back to Vancouver. We shall see...
I agree. I'd like to believe the Bruins will continue the momentum they built at home, but it will obviously be a different environment in B.C.

I stand by what I said the other night: the winner of this game will take home the Cup!

Are you a Season Ticket Holder?

Did I miss anything when I was gone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)