2012/2013 Network Line-ups

I know no one here believes it but that actually HELPS the ratings of CBS shows on Sunday.

2012/2013 CW Line-up

Major shuffling for returning shows. I do see some themes. Could be good although some veteran shows will now go up against some of the top rated shows on TV. I'll miss Ringer. Boo.

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL (New Time)
(THE CARRIE DIARIES premieres January, 2013)

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM HART OF DIXIE (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM EMILY OWENS, M.D. (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM ARROW (New Series)
9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
9:00-10:00 PM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (New Series)

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM NIKITA (New Time)

S~

Last edited:
Major shuffling for returning shows. I do see some themes. Good be good although some veteran shows will now go up against some of the top rated shows on TV. I'll miss Ringer. Boo.

MONDAY

8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL (New Time)
(THE CARRIE DIARIES premieres January, 2013)

TUESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM HART OF DIXIE (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM EMILY OWENS, M.D. (New Series)

WEDNESDAY

8:00-9:00 PM ARROW (New Series)
9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

THURSDAY

8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
9:00-10:00 PM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (New Series)

FRIDAY

8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM NIKITA (New Time)

S~

Wednesday night for CW looks pretty good. Now I just need for my local CW to broadcast in HD.

CBS losing my business...

I am completely indifferent towards CBS' upcoming fall schedule. Okay, I actually hate the news shows...real stinkers IMO.

Partners - Not my cup of tea.
Vegas - Sounds like something left-over from the early '70s - pass!
Elementary - Sherlock Holmes meets The Mentalist meets Castle meets CSI: NY meets cancellation after 13-episodes.
Made is Jersey - Yes, it's made in Stinkerville NJ.

CBS Timers Lost: CSI: Miami, Unforgettable, A Gifted Man.

ther sure are a lot of recycled titles. Partners, Beauty and the Beast.........

Arrow looks like a Smallville spin off with the Green Arrow. Looks like it could be a good one for me. Beauty and the beast a werewolf? Hard to tell... I will have to check it out.

Arrow looks like a Smallville spin off with the Green Arrow. Looks like it could be a good one for me. Beauty and the beast a werewolf? Hard to tell... I will have to check it out.

It is with a different character as green arrow.I think they should of offered it to justin hartlet first but i guess they wanted to start fresh and wonder if there going to bring other characters in like the justice league.they should of done a justice league series :)

It is with a different character as green arrow.I think they should of offered it to justin hartlet first but i guess they wanted to start fresh and wonder if there going to bring other characters in like the justice league.they should of done a justice league series :)

Justin Hartlet is going to be in Emily Owens, MD the Tuesday CW new show. First Cut (TV Series 2012) - IMDb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)