2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Thursday's schedule.......

Senators at Rangers- Series tied 3-3-7:00pm ET (NBCSN)
Devils at Panthers- Series tied 3-3- 8:30pm ET (NHLN) (JIP @ approx 9:30pm ET on NBCSN)

Only three of the remaining ten teams have ever won the Stanley Cup (Rangers, Flyers and Devils)

That was a crazy game and fitting ending to an epic series.

If Boston couldn't repeat, then at least they defended their Cup like a true champion- 7 one-goal games, 4 in overtime.

Certainly wasn't a lack of effort. They tried their damndest.

Congrats to the Caps fans who have watched their team implode during the playoffs in recent years. I'm sure their tears of joy are a lot more pleasant than tears of pain and bitter frustration. It just goes to show what a .500 team can do during this age of parity in the NHL. Anyway, if Ottawa beats the Rangers both #1s will have been eliminated (along with East #2) during the 1st round. I don't recall the last time this happened?

Congrats to the Caps fans who have watched their team implode during the playoffs in recent years. I'm sure their tears of joy are a lot more pleasant than tears of pain and bitter frustration. It just goes to show what a .500 team can do during this age of parity in the NHL. Anyway, if Ottawa beats the Rangers both #1s will have been eliminated (along with East #2) during the 1st round. I don't recall the last time this happened?

I am SHOCKED that they won the series....wow!:eek:

As if that wasn't enough....ANOTHER Game 7 tonight! Will Boyle and Callahan play for the Rangers?

I predicted it early on (and was certainly not alone) this year's Eastern Quarterfinals were the best and most exciting in many years.

There was a VERY interesting debating I was listening to while driving into work this morning. WHAT will south Florida do if at the same time that the Dolphins are due to pick, the Panthers are in a power play ? WHAT will the south Florida fan tune into? LMAO!

There was a VERY interesting debating I was listening to while driving into work this morning. WHAT will south Florida do if at the same time that the Dolphins are due to pick, the Panthers are in a power play ? WHAT will the south Florida fan tune into? LMAO!

if you have a dvr,record one then watch the other....... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)