GEOSATpro 2013-1-31 Update

gpflepsen

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
SE NE
I updated via SAT, power cycled, Reset, reloaded udf, and am now enjoying PVR skip ahead functions! How awesome is that?

Thank you for getting this out!

Only bummer I have, is that when I do updates, I try to bring forward the udf. This worked, but the DVR timers all delete. Is there a way to preserve timers when doing these updates?

edit: oops, missed the title date by a thousand years:) Can a mod change that?

If the previous firmware maincode was 2013-11-14 (version 0.13) or newer, you should not need to perform a Master Reset after performing a firmware upgrade. This will preserve all user settings including timers.

If previous firmware version was older than version 0.13, then the master reset is highly recommended and .udf User Database files should not be loaded.

As always... It is always recommended to perform a Master Reset and Power Cycle after a firmware update to avoid conflicts.

I updated via SAT, power cycled, Reset, reloaded udf, and am now enjoying PVR skip ahead functions! How awesome is that?

Thank you for getting this out!

Only bummer I have, is that when I do updates, I try to bring forward the udf. This worked, but the DVR timers all delete. Is there a way to preserve timers when doing these updates?

edit: oops, missed the title date by a thousand years:) Can a mod change that?

I agree! I've been waiting especially for the playback SKIP function to get activated for ages! I LOVE IT!!

Thanks Brian for finally activating it, it is MUCH appreciated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)