2013 MLB Awards

He is doing a great job, but to go from almost fired to first place. That gets my vote.
That is more of a product of a healthy team than the manager. You can see that play out the last week as well. They have been losing lately not because of management, but because their players are injured again, just like the beginning of the year. Last night they get 2 key players back and they score a lot of runs.

That inured team they had to start the year was just not capable of scoring many runs. They were even blaming McGuirre for the lack of production of their offense. They were not going to get a lot when they had Hariston batting cleanup and Van Slyke batting 5th.

With his last two starts, leading the NL in Ks, being one of only two Dodgers to finish with a sub 2.0 ERA while leading MLB in ERA, and being the first to finish with a sub 2.0 ERA since Clemens in 2005, I think Kershaw just put the seal on a Cy Young.

He will win the Cy Young 2 of the last 3 years and finish in second the other year.

With his last two starts, leading the NL in Ks, being one of only two Dodgers to finish with a sub 2.0 ERA while leading MLB in ERA, and being the first to finish with a sub 2.0 ERA since Clemens in 2005, I think Kershaw just put the seal on a Cy Young.

He will win the Cy Young 2 of the last 3 years and finish in second the other year.

IMO, Kershaw was a lock as far back as mid-August.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts