2013 MLB Postseason

I agree with this, but only because they would have Greinke available for a potential game 5 on a full 4 days rest.

Plus it would be a win or done game. You need your best pitcher in such a situation.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Plus it would be a win or done game. You need your best pitcher in such a situation.

I get that, but they would have to win BOTH games anyway. IOW, if they flip-flopped Nolasco and Kershaw, or BOTH Kershaw and Greinke were pitching on short rest I wouldn't agree with it. I would rather roll the dice with Nolasco (not Kershaw to be sure, but not a terrible option) and have your ace ready to go in game 5.

This has turned out to be the best game of the post season thus far.

Today is the 50th anniversary of Sandy Koufax's CG which lead to what Vin Scully had called the sweetest victory in L A Dodgers history... Beating the Yankees 4-0 in the 1963 WS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Typical Ryu 1st inning. Now he will probably shut them down the rest of the game. If not, looks like Kershaw maybe pitching tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

I just realized my dad is at the game. They've lost every time he's been to a game this year.

All 4 Dodgers batters looking at first pitch fastballs right down the middle of the plate. Why batters do that is not understood by me. The highest batting average always occurs on first pitches over the plate.

I will bet that Puig will swing at the first pitch.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)