2013 MLB Postseason

I wish Latos wasn't hurt. He has bone chips in his elbow. Otherwise he would have pitched.

Sent from my Transformer TF101

That would have been a much better matchup. Injuries can greatly effect a series, particularly with a front line starter.

Sent from my iPad 4 using SatelliteGuys

If the Orioles made it as a Wild Card instead of the Rays, the WC matchups would have been Baltimore-Cleveland and Cincinnati-Pittsburgh. That would have been all AFC North. :)

Largest crowd ever at PNC Park, even the Clemente bridge is rocking.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1380679797397.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1380679797397.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 87
Largest crowd ever at PNC Park, even the Clemente bridge is rocking.

If the Pirates hold on tonight (and that's looking good), and split the first two in St. Louis, I can't even imagine what game 3 will be like back at PNC!

People were paying $200 for standing tickets.

They knew if they stayed home they would have to listen to these terrible announcers.

People were paying $200 for standing tickets.

They knew if they stayed home they would have to listen to these terrible announcers.

And I hate to tell you, it's only gonna get worse if you're a Bucs fan. Dick (1984 called and they want their mic back) Stockton and Bob Brenly (who is at least decent) is calling the PIT/CIN-STL series for TBS (games 1 and 3-5). Game 2 is on MLBN and you'll get Bob Costas and Jim Kaat, which is much better.

Martin crushed that ball.

I wish we could draft catchers like that.

Last edited:
I don't normally watch celebrations unless they are Angels. But I would be a fool to miss tonight's in Pittsburgh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
At least Pittsburgh has something to celebrate this year, the Steelers sure won't be celebrating ...
If the Orioles made it as a Wild Card instead of the Rays, the WC matchups would have been Baltimore-Cleveland and Cincinnati-Pittsburgh. That would have been all AFC North. :)

Wow ... how interesting ...

I don't normally watch celebrations unless they are Angels. But I would be a fool to miss tonight's in Pittsburgh!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I like watching them from any team as long as it is deserved. I'll even watch those from a team that beats the Dodgers.

Australian Football League on Fuel TV

Middle school football players execute life-changing play

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts