2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
The Schedule:

Wildcard Round
Sat., January 5 and Sun., January 6

Divisional Round
Sat., January 12 and Sun., January 13

Conference Championships
Sunday, January 20

Super Bowl 47
Sunday, February 3

You know, I really didn't like the Denver Broncos because of Elway...and I really don't like 'em now that they got rid of Tebow and acquired Manning. I must have something against fat-faced, melon-headed quarterbacks. :rolleyes:

Go Patriots!!!

I'll be honest the AFC Wild Card games dont really intrigue me as much as the NFC. Vikings/Packers in Lambeau should be awesome and RGIII vs. Russell Wilson!! Sign me up!!

You know, I really didn't like the Denver Broncos because of Elway...and I really don't like 'em now that they got rid of Tebow and acquired Manning. I must have something against fat-faced, melon-headed quarterbacks. :rolleyes:

Go Patriots!!!

Yeah, you stick with Tebow....................good luck with that.

Schedule announced:

Wildcard Round

Saturday 1-5-12
Cincinnati at Houston- 4:30pm ET (NBC)
Minnesota at Green Bay- 8:00pm ET (NBC)

Sunday 1-6-12
Indianapolis at Baltimore- 1:00pm ET (CBS)
Seattle at Washington- 4:30pm ET (FOX)

Divisional Round

Saturday 1-12-12
BAL/IND/CIN at Denver- 4:30pm ET (CBS)
GB/WAS/SEA at San Francisco- 8:00pm ET (FOX)

Sunday 1-13-12
WAS/SEA/MIN at Atlanta- 1:00pm ET (FOX)
HOU/BAL/IND at New England- 4:30pm ET (CBS)

Conference Championships

Sunday 1-20-12
NFC Championship- 3:00pm ET (FOX)
AFC Championship- 6:45pm ET (CBS)

Super Bowl 47

Sunday 2-3-12
6:30pm ET (CBS)

Last edited:
Hey Riffjim I despise Elway as much as you do.Not much of a Manning fan either but,coming back from a near career ending injury it gives at least a little bit of an underdog appeal.I personally want to see Manning get the last laugh on Irsay and Tom Brady!

I really don't think Gb can make it this year.The o-line is still pretty bad and the D is very suspect.SF and Seattle to me are the 2 most complete teams in the NFC.

Can anyone imagine Luck and the Colts in Denver battling Payton??? Wow!!!!

Yeah that won't be a media story at all.....:)

Hey Riffjim I despise Elway as much as you do.Not much of a Manning fan either but,coming back from a near career ending injury it gives at least a little bit of an underdog appeal.I personally want to see Manning get the last laugh on Irsay and Tom Brady!

I really don't think Gb can make it this year.The o-line is still pretty bad and the D is very suspect.SF and Seattle to me are the 2 most complete teams in the NFC.

Peyton vs Luck and Peytons old team would be something and that is all we would here the hole week :eek::rant::D but would make a great story ;) I am hoping Manning gets the better of the Pats especially.I think the NFC is weak in teams this year compared to the AFC imo and Seattle looks like the team to beat the way they have been playing but road games hurt them especially playing east coast teams :)

As bad as the Ravens have been lately, the Colts are a terrible road team. I expect the Ravens to win and it might not be that close. 31-17

Bengals at Texans is interesting for the fact that the Bengals have been playing well on defense, but it seems that the offense has regressed. I think the Texans win a close one, but I wouldn't be shocked if the Bengals won. 20-17

As bad as the Ravens have been lately, the Colts are a terrible road team. I expect the Ravens to win and it might not be that close. 31-17

Boy, the Colts going into Baltimore is going to be a real hatefest. I don't think Luck has nearly enough luck to escape such as hostile road environment with a victory; 30-17 sounds about right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)