2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Yeah, you stick with Tebow....................good luck with that.

Watching Tebow play QB for the Broncos reminded me of when Curt Schilling would wrap a towel over his eyes so he wouldn't have to watch "disaster in action" closer Mitch "Wild Thing" Williams close out & (hopefully) win a game(remember the Toronto Blue Jays winning the World Series off of a home run off Williams? You can be sure Curt Schilling does).

While it's not a foregone conclusion that it will be Patriots-Broncos in the AFCCG, it is certainly trending that way, and the ESPN talking heads (especially Tim Hasselbeck and that moron Merril Hoge) are acting like we might as well give the Broncos a bye all the way to the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

I say good, keep it up ESPN!! In the Brady/Belichick era, the Patriots have defeated three #1 seeds on the road (2001-02 Steelers, 2004-05 Steelers and 2006-07 Chargers), and two of those have led to Super Bowl Championships.

Bengals vs Redskins in the Super Bowl. :D I don't know who I would root for.

While it's not a foregone conclusion that it will be Patriots-Broncos in the AFCCG, it is certainly trending that way, and the ESPN talking heads (especially Tim Hasselbeck and that moron Merril Hoge) are acting like we might as well give the Broncos a bye all the way to the Super Bowl. :rolleyes:

I say good, keep it up ESPN!! In the Brady/Belichick era, the Patriots have defeated three #1 seeds on the road (2001-02 Steelers, 2004-05 Steelers and 2006-07 Chargers), and two of those have led to Super Bowl Championships.

I think Merril is still picking the Steelers to win it all. :D

Bengals vs Redskins in the Super Bowl. :D I don't know who I would root for.

As a Patriots fan, the AFC team that scares me after Denver is Cincinnati. IMO, the Bengals could be the darkhorse team in this year's postseason.

I'm thinking Indy as the Dark Horse.

I really think it will come down to NE and Denver, but we'll see.

Indy is the AFC team that I'm least afraid of. The Colts had a wonderful season, but the Pats would go through their defense like a hot knife through butter.

As a Pats fan, this is the order of the AFC teams that worry me the most:

1. Denver- Peyton, tough defense and most of all HFA
2. Cincinnati- tough defense and A.J. Green is a matchup nightmare
3. Baltimore- gritty veteran team that always plays the Pats tough
4. Houston- arguably the most talented team in the AFC, but I feel like their confidence is currently fragile
5. Indianapolis- see above

Last edited:
Heres hoping you don't have to deal with Baltimore, I have Indy beating them, that is IF Baltimore continues this years offense, they continue to avoid giving thier best player the ball, Ray Rice ... If he only gets the ball 10-15 times, Baltimore will lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)