2013 NFL Playoffs/Super Bowl

Things I was happy to (NOT) hear on the broadcast ....

They didn't OVER due the Ray Lewis retiring, hardly heard them mention his name most of the night.
I thought Ray didn't play any more than an avg. game for him ... I would have expected him to try to have a HUGE game. I'm happier for him this way, kept his mouth shut.

Also, we didn't hear the HARBAUGH's mentioned every other sentence.

Great game as it turned out.I had it delayed and ended up watching the entire game,even though I don't like either team.Flacco proved himself tonight.

Hey guys. I have busy watching this game, following my twitter,actually voting for the commericals so Im sorry I didnt talk to you guys during the game. Right now, its too late to go through all the posts on here about the game since I posted last but did skim a couple of pages, so I apologize if I say anything that might sound repetitive.

That was an odd game. I never thought I'd see a power outage during a Super Bowl. I will say both teams played there hearts and I dont think either team should use the power outage as an excuse if they lost. I mean this is Super Bowl. If the Ravens would have lost, they couldnt have blamed the power outage. Your up 28-6 and the 49ers were flat as hell. I thought Boldin could have been the MVP. Man, he catches everything. I thought Colin looked shellshocked in the beginning of the game and it showed. Jacoby Jones with a fantastic return for a touchdown. That was incredible.Ravens sure did blitz the niners especially on the 4th down play near the endzone at the end of the game. Kapernick almost didnt get the ball off in time.

Ray Lewis had 4 tackles in the game and I agree with Jimbo, I believe, who said that they didnt overdue it with the hype. I actually thought they did talk about the Harbaughs a lot but I'm glad they didnt put the family on camera a lot. Im sure they must have going through hell during the game.

If the 49ers could have only had Leon Sandcastle I feel certain the outcome would have been different.:D

It's funny how we all perceive refs calls differently.Did they miss a couple of calls yes.Did they miss more calls against the Ravens than the 49ers?Definitely not!Flacco was hit out of bounds no flag was thrown.I also saw a hit to the head on Flacco while in the pocket,no flag was thrown there either.imo the refs tried to let the players determine the game,not them.

I thought it was reffed pretty evenly, Boldin was being assaulted all night, and there was a pretty clear PI in the first quarter on Smith that prevented a touchdown that wasn't called.

49ers dug their own grave with a poor start and a 22pt hole. A credit to them and their coaches for even being able to make a game out of those circumstances.

Congrats to all Ravens fans. The upside for SF is that they turned a potential laugher to a very close game. They almost dodge a bullet there, but as the expression goes "time waits for no man". And time, eventually, turned out to be their greatest enemy, besides themselves. Overall, Baltimore was the better team in all aspects of the game, including coaching. There were a few bad non calls, which could have change the game for SF, but it is what it is....We'll be back next season! Cheers!

It's funny how we all perceive refs calls differently.Did they miss a couple of calls yes.Did they miss more calls against the Ravens than the 49ers?Definitely not!Flacco was hit out of bounds no flag was thrown.I also saw a hit to the head on Flacco while in the pocket,no flag was thrown there either.imo the refs tried to let the players determine the game,not them.

You're given an extra step when the QB is outside the pocket, also his feet did not touch before he was hit. I didn't see the play you're talking about where Flacco got his head hit.

Cary Williams should of been ejected from the game for shoving a referee during the 2nd quarter scrum.

Yes, the 49ers secondary was terrible, but the Ravens couldn't cover anyone either. But damn, let's call the game fairly. If you're going to call Culliver for the PI on the Ravens last drive when it was smith that initiated contact than you have to make the call in the end zone.

But of course I'm not surprised either by the lack of acknowledgement by the NFL'S TV partners and the Godell rumpswabs who just make crap up to avoid the truth.

But than again, I'm sure ole Rodge had his hand in this.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-over-jerome-boger-refereeing-the-super-bowl/

Like I said last week, I'm picking the Ravens. The Ravens have a very underrated receiving corps with Boldin, Smith, Jones and Pitta, and I think the 49er's secondary is the weak link in their defense. Also, I just get a "vibe" that this is their year.

Ravens 33, 49ers 24........MVP- Joe Flacco
well you pretty much nailed that one bill

Yers, with the Hit to the Head and the way the NFL has been about concussions and hits to the head, THAT one should have been called ...
Did I think it was vicious and worthy of a penalty, NO, but the way the NFL is calling them, it should have been called.

First time in a while not that excited about the game, will prob be channel surfing during the game.....But I think 49ers get the win

that's exactly how i felt last night. for a moment there when it was getting out of hand i thought of watching something else :eek: got good at the end though.

From what I've seen so far the 49ers QB SUCKS.

nah. he made some throws flacco can't make in his dreams. what we saw out there for a little while was the reality of him being a rookie. he composed himself quiet well in the 2nd half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts