2014-15 NCAA Football Bowl season

With Bowl season mostly over (this thread is usually created the final week of the regular season when bowl matchups are announced), and the "playoff" being to short to warrant it's own thread, might as well keep going in the main thread where most of the bowl stuff is already posted.

Unless a mod wants to go through all the hassle of moving everything since the final week into this one.

Just at Bowl and/or Playoffs to the original thread title.

Either way, I'm done with college football this year. Good luck to those in the playoffs, and Geaux Oregon!

Reactions: osu1991
Well we won our bowl after a sh!tty season... yay

I'd pull for GT cause they are an ACC team but I can't stand Paul Johnson so I hope they lose by 100.

I'm pulling for Alabama and FSU to meetup at the end with my pick of being Alabama winning. As much as Id like to see an ACC team win it again I don't think FSU will have the firepower to hold up against Bama's defense. I also see Winston gone after this year to the NFL draft if he has any brain activity in that head. Same goes to Braxton Miller for OSU...he is stupid if he stays and not goes to the NFL. Why risk injury again and not get paid at least and Barret appears to be the go to guy from here on out. Can't wait to see either one of them live in Blacksburg next year with a hungry nearly all returning nasty Hokie Defense ;)

Ohh and I just sent in another complaint to ESPN about the damn graphic location on today's Peach Bowl. Bottom right square is horrible and covers up action!!

Which looks like a SEC team is getting spanked by TCU lol

It was done first interception. I said, "Bad Bo is here". Got sh*t from ole miss fans, but it was three straight poor throws. I could see it, guy is predictable.

On he is good. Off he is aweful. Today he is a new kind of off.

My cousin must be over it now, she just sent me this :biggrin

ole miss.jpg

Reactions: Ronnie-
Well we won our bowl after a sh!tty season... yay

I'd pull for GT cause they are an ACC team but I can't stand Paul Johnson so I hope they lose by 100.

I'm pulling for Alabama and FSU to meetup at the end with my pick of being Alabama winning. As much as Id like to see an ACC team win it again I don't think FSU will have the firepower to hold up against Bama's defense. I also see Winston gone after this year to the NFL draft if he has any brain activity in that head. Same goes to Braxton Miller for OSU...he is stupid if he stays and not goes to the NFL. Why risk injury again and not get paid at least and Barret appears to be the go to guy from here on out. Can't wait to see either one of them live in Blacksburg next year with a hungry nearly all returning nasty Hokie Defense ;)
I read today that theres talk that Braxton may move to FSU next year.
Remember, he can go anywhere without having to sit out ... as for going to the NFL, thats also an option, but I don't think he wants to do that yet, he wants to play another year to get better ... he's never been a very good passer, this year was suppose to show that he's improved.

He's much better than Terrelle ever was, but not a good enough passer to make the NFL.
He couild also stay at OSU and play QB/H back, I think he'd be a very good H Back, but the Buckeyes have 2 H Backs already, one is SPECIAL Jalan Marshall and Dontrelle Wilson who in my opinion hasn't played up to his hype.

I would bet on Boise St. To win against Dallas Cowboys if they played in the Fiesta Bowl. LOL

Miss State just got a HUGE break.
Runner has ball, forward progress stopped, he fumbles ball, Georgia Tech recovers ...
Officials say that Forward progress stopped play and whistle blew ....
Replays showed that the ball was out about 3 seconds before the whistle blew.
Play doesn't stop till the whistle blows.

Play was not reviewed.

Miss St gets on the board after the gift, still trail 14-3.

Finally Miss St is starting to play thier game.

GT has held them to FGs on a few drives that you would have expected them to put it in the endzone.

Well, Miss St has all the breaks going thier way tonight.

Fumble that didn't get looked at (3 Pts MS)
Now a Hail Mary that gets batted down and thier recvr catches off the ground. (7pts)

GT up at the half 21-20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts