2014-15 NCAA Football Bowl season

But, but, but, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Miss St and LSU didn't wanna be there.

I remember a time two months ago were FSU beat Notre Dame, lost first place votes to State and Dak for Heisman. SECW might wanna trade a few teams to the east if they expect to have any team other than Bama winning anything.

For the record, since we are overrated and don't play anyone, we managed to beat Notre Dame, GT and Clemson (with a backup QB). But sure, you can mentally wash it all away if we lose to Oregon tomorrow, even though we are 9 pt dogs LOL

#homers

Geaux Noles...Geaux Bama

But, but, but, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Miss St and LSU didn't wanna be there.

I remember a time two months ago were FSU beat Notre Dame, lost first place votes to State and Dak for Heisman. SECW might wanna trade a few teams to the east if they expect to have any team other than Bama winning anything.

For the record, since we are overrated and don't play anyone, we managed to beat Notre Dame, GT and Clemson (with a backup QB). But sure, you can mentally wash it all away if we lose to Oregon tomorrow, even though we are 9 pt dogs LOL

#homers

Geaux Noles...Geaux Bama
I am amazed at the huge point spreads for both games.

I am amazed at the huge point spreads for both games.
I'm not. The Mississippi schools peaked and got lucky early. Towards the end of the season they were back to their normal losing ways. Because of upsets to Alabama & TAMU they were overrated and as a consequence so was the entire SECW.

Even the ESPN announcers in the game were speculating the SECW was overrated this year based on their bowl performances.

I'm not. The Mississippi schools peaked and got lucky early. Towards the end of the season they were back to their normal losing ways. Because of upsets to Alabama & TAMU they were overrated and as a consequence so was the entire SECW.

Even the ESPN announcers in the game were speculating the SECW was overrated this year based on their bowl performances.

I always laugh when fans try to find a way to find fault with other teams/leagues and in the end saying their own team just beat an average/overrated team:)

I always laugh when fans try to find a way to find fault with other teams/leagues and in the end saying their own team just beat an average/overrated team:)
Never said GT was great (and definately have never praised the ACC), just that the Miss schools were overrated and bound to crash back to reality, which is what happened.

Ole Miss has NFL talent over the field, unfortunately for them one of them is not the quaterback. They just weren't the same after the Treadwell injury/fumble.

TCU might be 1 of if not the best team in college football, instead here they get no credit. Nope it's Ole Miss sucks, Yada Yada Yada.

Congrats to GT also, when the offense is playing like that it's a beautiful thing to watch. But, you didn't deserve it because MSU just sucks according to the "expert".

I said earlier in the year when everyone was touting how great the Miss St and Old Miss were and that the secw was so awesome that I would not be so quick to state the greatness of the Mississippi schools .... yes they played very well for most of this year, I tend to look at a bigger picture, do it 2-3 years in a row , then your legit .... however, with that thinking, you also will often see a team do just that and once the QB or star player leaves, can the team continue the success.

As for GT, they played very well .... personally, I love a great ground game, I always find it interesting to watch GT and NAVY as they run this type of offense, it's very difficult to defend because most teams never see that offense.
If your out of conference, its harder yet.

Actually I think TCU is a great team. Unfortunately their own conference screwed them over. Big 12 deserves all the blame for first opposing the playoff (up until Ok St got left out) then opposing anymore than 4 teams (probably support 8 now), and finally trying to get 2 teams in by not declaring a champion.

As for GT, their offense is awesome, unfortunately our defense sucks. Until we get that locked down, we'll keep having loses scattered during the season.

Reactions: mccoyrj
As for GT, their offense is awesome, unfortunately our defense sucks. Until we get that locked down, we'll keep having loses scattered during the season.

Yep perfect example was GT pulling out a last second win over VT this past season. I pulled against GT last night but I guess at least an ACC team wins another for the conference.

Michigan State and Baylor is looking like a good game so far.

As is the Wisconsin and Auburn

yes they are... well Jimbo, I'm pulling for Alabama tonight. As much as I'd like to see OSU go on and win it all only being beaten by VT :D well I just can't pull my self to do it as I just dislike OSU almost as much as I dislike Boise St and USC. lol

OSU better stay healthy all off season this go around... don't want no excuses coming into Blacksburg in the fall ;)

yes they are... well Jimbo, I'm pulling for Alabama tonight. As much as I'd like to see OSU go on and win it all only being beaten by VT :D well I just can't pull my self to do it as I just dislike OSU almost as much as I dislike Boise St and USC. lol

OSU better stay healthy all off season this go around... don't want no excuses coming into Blacksburg in the fall ;)
You didn't hear any excuses coming into Columbus this year either.

Wisconsin just finished off a big OT win over Auburn. That game was a hell of a lot more entertaining that Michign State vs. Baylor.

Anyone want to set records?
Just play my AU defense:(
End of very disappointing season to say the least.
Go Duck and Buckeyes!:)

Reactions: mccoyrj
Wisconsin just finished off a big OT win over Auburn. That game was a hell of a lot more entertaining that Michign State vs. Baylor.
Yep, that's 3 wins for the Big 10 so far. So much for the talking heads that were predicting zero wins. SEC, on the other hand, not looking so good, given all the hype.

I may have spoken too soon on this MSU vs. Baylor game. It looked over but it's a one score game again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)