2014-15 NCAA Football Bowl season

And now Baylor can stop crying about being left out of the playoff.
Also makes TCU's case less, since Baylor (not TCU) is the Big 12 champion per Big12 rules.

Best thing about the new New Years Six, it's makes New Years fun again for football.

Is ESPN using this graphics package only for the major bowls or is this their new look? They seems to match the SportsCenter graphics now.

Is ESPN using this graphics package only for the major bowls or is this their new look? They seems to match the SportsCenter graphics now.

It's just for major bowls. The Wisconsin vs Auburn and Missouri vs. Minnesota were using the old graphics today. I like the new look better. It's smaller and out of the middle of the screen. Now if they would just remove the ticker or only have it pop up once every 15 minutes or so I would really like it.

And now Baylor can stop crying about being left out of the playoff.
Also makes TCU's case less, since Baylor (not TCU) is the Big 12 champion per Big12 rules.

Best thing about the new New Years Six, it's makes New Years fun again for football.
Win #4 for the Big 10.

It's just for major bowls. The Wisconsin vs Auburn and Missouri vs. Minnesota were using the old graphics today. I like the new look better. It's smaller and out of the middle of the screen. Now if they would just remove the ticker or only have it pop up once every 15 minutes or so I would really like it.
I have to think this will become something of what the new package will look like. They are so similar to that of SC. I do like them better.

Wisconsin just finished off a big OT win over Auburn. That game was a hell of a lot more entertaining that Michign State vs. Baylor.
Actually the MSU and Baylor game was a VERY good 2nd half, and exciting ending. :biggrin

Can't believe Conner Cook missed 2 open recvrs in the endzone (overthrew both) before coming thu with a very good throw to win it.

Actually the MSU and Baylor game was a VERY good 2nd half, and exciting ending. :biggrin

Can't believe Conner Cook missed 2 open recvrs in the endzone (overthrew both) before coming thu with a very good throw to win it.

Yeah it turned out to be a great game. When I posted that I think Michigan State was down 20 in the 4th quarter though.

Yes, get the graphics off the playing field and REMOVE the stupid Ticker would be nice, think it would be fine to run scores top and bottom of the hour (it started that way, or at the 20's.)

Yes, get the graphics off the playing field and REMOVE the stupid Ticker would be nice, think it would be fine to run scores top and bottom of the hour (it started that way, or at the 20's.)
Now they start the Playoffs and the score HAS to be covering the playing field.
I HATE it.

Ok, now for the Rose Bowl they removed the ticker. That's great but now they need to drop the score box down to the bottom of the screen. It's still raised up above where the ticker would have been.

Now they start the Playoffs and the score HAS to be covering the playing field.
I HATE it.

The old one always covered part of the field too. There is no where on the screen you can put it and not cover part of the field. Usually the entire screen is filled with the playing field. I prefer this new setup. It's by far the smallest score bug I can ever remember ESPN using. Now if they would just drop it a little closer to the corner now that there is no ticker it would be perfect.

The old one always covered part of the field too. There is no where on the screen you can put it and not cover part of the field. Usually the entire screen is filled with the playing field. I prefer this new setup. It's by far the smallest score bug I can ever remember ESPN using. Now if they would just drop it a little closer to the corner now that there is no ticker it would be perfect.
Whats wrong with the top left corner ?

I've sent in yet another complaint about the graphics...put it back on the bottom!!! Remove that stupid top left graphic too!

You didn't hear any excuses coming into Columbus this year either.

Well yeah and no...you didn't but I know a ton of other OSU fans that kept saying had they not been using 2nd string QB blah blah blah... it was a great game either way and looking forward to seeing them down here in 8 months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)