2014-15 NCAA Football Bowl season

Of course they are going to hype the playoffs. They have done it all year.

Pretty obvious why they would.

They really should have made the Sugar Bowl the earlier game and the Rose Bowl the later game due to time zones. Not that it matters to us TV folks.

Reactions: Jimbo
Again. The Noles should have dropped a spot in the rankings every d@mn week. It's a crime that they are on that field.
How dare they go undefeated during the regular season. Why couldn't they have lost to a team that wound up with 4 losses and a blowout in the Peach Bowl, dang crimnoles...

Reactions: mccoyrj
Winston has enough class to shake hands. Unlike half his teammates.
Who do they think there are? The Pistons?LOL

They really should have made the Sugar Bowl the earlier game and the Rose Bowl the later game due to time zones. Not that it matters to us TV folks.
I've been thinking that all day.

Of course, a lot of my thinking that has to do with bringing in the new year last night. And this morning. Ughhh

Turnovers and miscue fumbled snap keeping the Buckeyes from leading at the half.
Most thought this would be close at half.
Now the real trick.
Try to stay awake to see the finish.

Wow...

Congrats Ohio State.

Urban and his guys out coached and outplayed the sh*t out of Saban and his crew.

He's still a lying quitting POS scumbag, though.

Congrats Buckeyes!
Bad clock management by both teams at the end.
SEC
Sorry Excuse for Conference:(

Reactions: Jimbo
Looks like its Oregon and OSU...... not sure who to pull for. Do I pull for OSU and knowing that VT was the only team to beat them this year lol and let them come into Blacksburg #1 (nice number to take down ya know) or should I pull for Oregon cause I like their offense?

Former Mavs star, cautionary tale Roy Tarpley dies at 50

Jon Jones tests positive for Cocaine!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)