2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady finaly gets pressure, guy hits him leagally and Brady gets a 15 roughing call for him.

Thats ridiculous.

Pats have clearly outplayed Indy so far just before the half ....
The penalty was a gift and a bad call.

Apparently your not allowed to tackle the QB.

Brady finaly gets pressure, guy hits him leagally and Brady gets a 15 roughing call for him.

Thats ridiculous.

Pats have clearly outplayed Indy so far just before the half ....
The penalty was a gift and a bad call.

Apparently your not allowed to tackle the QB.
Another gift (penalty not called) ... Brady with a sneak at the 2-3 yard line and the running back carries him to the first down (pushes him, thats not legal).

Its no wonder I have a problem pulling for the Pats.

And fortunately they have to settle for a FG.

I find it interesting how a player can be a malcontent and not show any effort on one team and look like a stud with another team.

Had Lagarrette Blount played like this in Pittsburgh, he would still be there.

I find it interesting how a player can be a malcontent and not show any effort on one team and look like a stud with another team.

Had Lagarrette Blount played like this in Pittsburgh, he would still be there.
Hey,even Randy Moss had success at New England

The CBS announcers are making sure that they notice this time when the Patriots are using that 4-linemen offensive play. Let's see if the NBC announcers will be more alert to this play in the Super Bowl than they were last week in the game against the Ravens.

Reactions: oldengineer
Whoever wins the Packers-Seahawks game will win the Super Bowl. The Packers defense is definitely more suited to counter the Pats' 4-man or 6-man offensive line offense. If the Packers & the Colts make it to the Super Bowl,it'll be Aaron Rodgers' "Discount Double Check" versus Sergio Brown's "2 Claps & a Woooooo." WWE will be well represented. A Colts-Packers Super Bowl is gonna get pretty "Raw," it'll be a real "Smackdown."
Well scratch this Packers-Colts Super Bowl prediction. Looks like the Colts & Packers ran into some "tables,ladders,& chairs."

The CBS announcers are making sure that they notice this time when the Patriots are using that 4-linemen offensive play. Let's see if the NBC announcers will be more alert to this play in the Super Bowl than they were last week in the game against the Ravens.
Seems Odd to me that they have to resort to this type of stuff. :oldfrown

I figure they are much better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)