2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blount ... how do you like Me Now ?

man just wanted to play Jimbo
Had he bothered to play instead of play games he would have still been in Pittsburgh.
Had he bothered to play, he would have split time with Bell and would have probably had more carries than he has gotten with the Pats.

As I said before,you won't see the football sail pass Tom Brady's head like it did last year with Peyton Manning during the past Super Bowl. I'm going with the Seahawks win or lose,but I bet the Super Bowl match-up between the Patriots & the Seahawks will be a classic. It'll probably break viewing records too. As Katy Perry says,"Boom,Boom,Boom."

Congrats to the NE Patriots and the Seattle SeaHawks ...

While I like some players on both sides, there are many more that I dislike.

I prefer having a team that I can root for, vs having no real interest ... this year I have no real interest I guess.

I like Marshan Lynch ON THE FIELD and Russell Wilson, nice to see him making good ... I think he's a good guy, from what I saw of him in College and so far in the Pro's.

I have no use for a guy like Scherman ...

Btw, like I mentioned before, the Packers fell apart and the play calling was poor .... once Scherman was injured, playing out there with his arm pretty much tied to his side, why the Pack didn't start throwing his way is unknown ... they should have been able to exployt that flaw easily .

Had the Pack handled the On Side kick, it very well may have went the other way ...
I never heard the announcers mention it, but had Bostick let that ball go, it was coming right down to Jordy Nelson, thier BEST recvr.

I'm glad that the Seahawks won & are going to the Super Bowl,but when they got that onside kick & 2 point conversion,my initial thoughts were,"Why are the Packers letting the Seahawks do that?"

Had he bothered to play instead of play games he would have still been in Pittsburgh.
Had he bothered to play, he would have split time with Bell and would have probably had more carries than he has gotten with the Pats.
Bell was hot they road him(till his end).. no rocket science there. he wanted out, can't blame him life is short in the NFL.
now he goes to The Big Game...good for him.

Seems Odd to me that they have to resort to this type of stuff. :oldfrown

I figure they are much better than that.
Brady finaly gets pressure, guy hits him leagally and Brady gets a 15 roughing call for him.

Thats ridiculous.

Pats have clearly outplayed Indy so far just before the half ....
The penalty was a gift and a bad call.

Apparently your not allowed to tackle the QB.

Another gift (penalty not called) ... Brady with a sneak at the 2-3 yard line and the running back carries him to the first down (pushes him, thats not legal).

Its no wonder I have a problem pulling for the Pats.

And fortunately they have to settle for a FG.

I find it interesting how a player can be a malcontent and not show any effort on one team and look like a stud with another team.

Had Lagarrette Blount played like this in Pittsburgh, he would still be there.

Would you like to whine about anything else?

I guess Seattle had to "resort" to a fake field goal?

You and the other haters might not like it. But NEW ENGLAND is the best run and coached franchise in the NFL. If they lose a player all hope is not lost, If you can't withstand the loss of a backup running back, than that speaks to the organizations lack of depth and maybe they should be looking for a new GM.

Blah, blah, blah with the referee Bullsh!t, so they called a questionable RTP, I guess that will make up the 38 point difference, huh? Oh and let me know the next time, which will be the 1st time assisting the runner is called. It's never happened any level. But who knows, because the Pats get away with everything.

Reactions: BillD1984
I hate the way the packers lost that game. I wanted my man Rodgers in the big game but unfortunately there were some real dumb ass plays by many of his teammates. Not shocked what the Pats did last night. I enjoy watching great football play and NE really plays great football as a team. This is their most complete team in a long time and honestly I see them beating the defending champs. Bill joins Shula for most superbowl appearances by any coach so he continues to work his way into great company with other great coaches of the past. Congrats to our NE fans here on satguys.

To think what some fools were saying earlier this season. Remember this ? http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/posts/3537123/
So Gronk is healthy and the rest of the offense stepped it up and did their part to get here. Blount was a great pickup as well.

Reactions: BillD1984
I know other teams execute the onside kickoff pretty well at times and I am sure it is practiced frequently for such a moment as in yesterday's Seahawks vs. Packers game. But, if you are an NFL team, and you know that onside kick is coming, and you have your "hands" team on the field, and you screw it up, you don't deserve to win. Yes, I understand there was more to the loss than that play but it was pivotal.

It should've never come down to that. I was a bit angry in the first half with all the trips to the redzone ending in field goals,concerned it would bite them in the rear and that it did. Distant yourself from the opponent in games like these as much as possible like NE did last night. Only thing I didn't like was seeing Brady and the other starters still in the game up 45-7 with 6 minutes left. I think it's ridiculous! What if Brady would've been seriously hurt all for the sake of piling it on? You'd be going to the SB for nothing. Really stupid decision (SMH)....

Hart, just like our SatGuy buddies, Rey and Salsa did with the Heat, "embrace the hate" :)
Only thing I didn't like was seeing Brady and the other starters still in the game up 45-7 with 6 minutes left. I think it's ridiculous! What if Brady would've been seriously hurt all for the sake of piling it on? You'd be going to the SB for nothing. Really stupid decision (SMH)....

Couldn't agree more, Rey!! Me and the group that were watching were SCREAMING when Brady took that hit with about 5 minutes left. Some of the local talking heads were defending it with "that's the Patriots way.......full tilt, full time". But like you said, if Brady goes down there it's curtains for the Pats!

Last edited:
I know other teams execute the onside kickoff pretty well at times and I am sure it is practiced frequently for such a moment as in yesterday's Seahawks vs. Packers game. But, if you are an NFL team, and you know that onside kick is coming, and you have your "hands" team on the field, and you screw it up, you don't deserve to win. Yes, I understand there was more to the loss than that play but it was pivotal.
That was very bad, but the two point conversion was worse! I've always thought the Patriots gag job in the 2006 AFCCG against the Colts was the worst I've ever seen in a championship game, but yesterday's Packers was MUCH worse!

Would you like to whine about anything else?

I guess Seattle had to "resort" to a fake field goal?

You and the other haters might not like it. But NEW ENGLAND is the best run and coached franchise in the NFL. If they lose a player all hope is not lost, If you can't withstand the loss of a backup running back, than that speaks to the organizations lack of depth and maybe they should be looking for a new GM.

Blah, blah, blah with the referee Bullsh!t, so they called a questionable RTP, I guess that will make up the 38 point difference, huh? Oh and let me know the next time, which will be the 1st time assisting the runner is called. It's never happened any level. But who knows, because the Pats get away with everything.
Hart, just like our SatGuy buddies, Rey and Salsa did with the Heat, "embrace the hate" :)

Reactions: Rey
NFL investigating New England for illegally deflating their gameballs.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...atriots-deflated-footballs-indianapolis-colts

The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated footballs during their victory over the Indianapolis Colts in Sunday's rain-soaked AFC Championship Game.

Greg M. Cooper/USA TODAY SportsThe NFL will investigate whether the Patriots intentionally deflated footballs Sunday, making them easier to grip and catch in the rainy conditions at Gillette Stadium.

A league spokesman confirmed the investigation, which was first reported Sunday by television station WTHR in Indianapolis, to ESPN on Monday morning.

Bellichek would never cheat would he? :shh

I believe that the Patriots & the Seahawks have a lot in common with each other,both of their head coaches can be polarizing,both QB's were picked in the middle/late rounds. I'm very sure that the both teams have a lot of respect for each other & will have fun trying to counter each other's strengths. Initial Las Vegas betting lines have the odds of "pick-em"
Super Bowl betting line: Opening point spread foretells a close game
https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-...t-spread-fortells-a-close-game-032049551.html

I hate the way the packers lost that game. I wanted my man Rodgers in the big game but unfortunately there were some real dumb ass plays by many of his teammates. Not shocked what the Pats did last night. I enjoy watching great football play and NE really plays great football as a team. This is their most complete team in a long time and honestly I see them beating the defending champs. Bill joins Shula for most superbowl appearances by any coach so he continues to work his way into great company with other great coaches of the past. Congrats to our NE fans here on satguys.

To think what some fools were saying earlier this season. Remember this ? http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/posts/3537123/
So Gronk is healthy and the rest of the offense stepped it up and did their part to get here. Blount was a great pickup as well.
Hey Rey,it was just Seattle's version of "[You Know Who] Time." Seattle has had a history of coming back from games with scores lopsided against them,last season was a good example. It's just that this season didn't seem so easy for them to come back from behind as last season. Seattle was struggling just as bad as New England was when I posted what I did,now look at them both. Green Bay should have been VERY AWARE that the Seahawks can come back against such odds,& as you said,the Packers should have piled it on. The Seahawks are like the slasher in the slasher movies who,just when you think they are dead,keep coming back.

The Seattle Seahawks & the New England Patriots are both teams who I can see going after Ndamukong Suh if he decides to leave Detroit as a free agent,& most would have to grudgingly agree with that assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)