2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope that it's the Patriots & the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. I should have paid closer attention to the Ravens-Patriots game. I remember Harbaugh going on the playing field in the 3rd quarter,now I know why:

Brady to Ravens: 'Study the rule book and figure it out'
http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-...e-book-and-figure-it-out?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

What the Patriots did was remove an offensive lineman, right guard Josh Kline, and then announce a skill-position player as ineligible. Both running back Shane Vereen and tight end Michael Hoomanawanui were declared ineligible at different points, creating chaos for the Ravens defense as it tried to figure out which players could run routes and which ones couldn't.

You better believe whoever the Patriots play in the AFC Championship game &,if they move on to the Super Bowl,the opposing team will be studying the game films on this.

you know,when I watch the Seahawks chasing after the Panthers' running backs or Cam Newton,I find myself quoting Summer Glau's line from the movie Knights of Badassdom,"Finish him."

No wonder John blew his gasket,one player lined up in the guard slot ELIGIBLE for catching a pass,the other player in a wide out position INELIGIBLE. You know opposing teams will be studying this play for the championship game & hopefully the Super Bowl. The Patriots should do this again with a RB in the wildcat position,who then laterals the ball to Edelman,who then passes the ball to the eligible receiver in the guard slot,& have a lineman as an eligible receiver in the TE slot

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!! The game between the Cowboys & the Packers is being played at 1pm EST/12pm CST while the temperature is the highest in Green Bay,instead of later in the day when the temperature starts to drop. Does the NFL have no shame in its blatant attempt to get the Cowboys into the Super Bowl?:eeek:mad::spy
tinfoilhatsmile.gif

Reactions: whitewolf8214
IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!! The game between the Cowboys & the Packers is being played at 1pm EST/12pm CST while the temperature is the highest in Green Bay,instead of later in the day when the temperature starts to drop. Does the NFL have no shame in its blatant attempt to get the Cowboys into the Super Bowl?:eeek:mad::spy
tinfoilhatsmile.gif
"What a revoltin' development this is!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts