2014-15 NFL Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that 1st down for the Cowboys was short. Honestly the Cowboys shouldn't have been charged with the timeout if the officials did a booth review but oh well. They also should have gone for it on 4th and 1 to be honest.

Still a good game!!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!! The game between the Cowboys & the Packers is being played at 1pm EST/12pm CST while the temperature is the highest in Green Bay,instead of later in the day when the temperature starts to drop. Does the NFL have no shame in its blatant attempt to get the Cowboys into the Super Bowl?:eeek:mad::spy
tinfoilhatsmile.gif
So then the Denver-Indy game should have started at 11a local time instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does Buck keep saying the officials are not an all-star crew? They are, they're not the same crew that works together all season....

So then the Denver-Indy game should have started at 11a local time instead?

Satire my friend,poking fun at all of those who scream conspiracy if something,like ref calls or scheduling,ever favor the Cowboys. the tin foil hat emoticon should have been a dead giveaway.

Unless there's a miracle & Green Bay can come back,I'm pretty sure that the Cowboys have this game well in hand. But what do I know? I thought the same thing about Detroit winning the game against the Cowboys last week.

Unless there's a miracle & Green Bay can come back,I'm pretty sure that the Cowboys have this game well in hand. But what do I know? I thought the same thing about Detroit winning the game against the Cowboys last week.
Do you believe in miracles? Yes!!!! But the Packers shouldn't have tried for 2 points after the touchdown. Now they're only 5 points ahead of the Cowboys instead of 6 points.

4th & 2? It's Deja Vu all over again. Unless...............good challenge,I don't think he caught it either. Let's just see if the refs agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)