NFL+

As the article states, sounds like the "GamePass" that has been around, and I was using last year for full game replays nearly immediately after broadcast. At $10 a month, that means $40 gets you all the plays (for the Patriots) with no commercials, the only other cost was you couldn't watch it live. But for those savings, I could accommodate that restriction.

This was available through the Roku, so I'm hoping that doesn't change.

'It could also include content produced by teams.'

Finally. There's been a lot of good content out there by some teams, but you usually had to dig to find it, it was never aggregated anywhere. Would be great if they did that in this service.

A bit more detail. This indicates the NFL Game Pass is being replaced with NFL+ (seriously, no one can come up with a different moniker?).

While the "live" angle will drive NFL ST, I don't see how this product doesn't further dilute the value of NFL ST. I'm not complaining... $10 a month for four months (no need to get the annual pass!), this is a steal for those with patience and can stay off social media on Sunday afternoons. For people on the West Coast, have to be a no brainer!

Phones and tablets only, I believe.
I don't believe that is fully accurate (I also hope that isn't fully accurate).
link
NFL said:
NFL+ provides exclusive access to live out-of-market preseason games. NFL+ also provides access to live national games and live regional games that are made available in your local TV market on your phone or tablet from Kickoff to Super Bowl LVII, as well as live audio for every game of the season, on any device. With an NFL+ Premium subscription, you can watch football on your schedule with full and condensed replays of every game.
They specifically call out live content via phone or tablet (likely because of CBS and Fox deals). But that isn't extrapolated to the after live replays in that quote.

NFL said:
You can sign up for NFL+ at nfl.com/plus or through the NFL App on your mobile device, Smart TV, or connected device. From there, you can login to your NFL.com account or create a new one, and then subscribe to NFL+.
There seems to be "across devices" and "mobile device". They mention "Smart TV", so to me that makes "connected device" = Fire Stick or Roku or Apple TV.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Looks like you'll need the Premium package for replays across devices....

FYhFciTXwAAVWbA

Reactions: Howard Simmons
$10 for 4 months... that is nothing compared to Sunday Ticket, so I consider that a great deal. It is even better than Red Zone (for me) which, while good if planning to spend a few hours watching lots of scoring, doesn't promise coverage of the game(s) you want to watch.

Pass.

Pre-season games. Many are on NFLN live and the rest get shown on tape. Some are on the networks. None matter a bit. Pre-season, until the NBA came out with its truly idiotic summer league, is the biggest nothing there is.

Game on locally. Have a TV. It works. I guess this would be OK for people that have to work Sundays, but in this market, if that is something that big of an issue for you, get another job.

Audio. Already on SXM radio.

Replays. Not my thing, but already on ST.

Team produced content. Already plenty of talk shows about the NFL, both national and team specific. On most RSNs.

"NFL+ also provides access to live national games and live regional games that are made available in your local TV market".

So does NFL+ include the Amazon Prime Thursday games and MNF on ESPN? Because those are "live national games" that would be "available in" my "local TV market"?

They specifically call out live content via phone or tablet (likely because of CBS and Fox deals). But that isn't extrapolated to the after live replays in that quote.
The explanation allows for live, in-market, regular season games uniquely on phones and tablets (I presume that this excludes casting). Pre-season and previously recorded content seems to be the extent of what you can get with anything else (browsers, streamers and Smart TVs).

It seems logical that the TNF games would not be covered live since they are an Amazon exclusive.

I don't believe that is fully accurate (I also hope that isn't fully accurate).
link

There seems to be "across devices" and "mobile device". They mention "Smart TV", so to me that makes "connected device" = Fire Stick or Roku or Apple TV.
I take it to be any Smart TV (newer TV, we know how that goes)

Maybe they can add classic NFL superbowls so that at least the Dallas Cowboy fans would subscribe

Of course the games would be in SD on old worn out VHS tapes

Of course the live game audio is available for free included with my SiriusXM subscription. Wonder how long it will be until that goes away?

I think thats premium now
I have a lifetime subscription and still get everything. :) They tried taking things away from Lifetime subscribers and were sued and lost. So unless the NFL pulls itself off of SiriusXM I will continue getting it.

That was the best $300 I have ever spent. Lifetime Radio and Lifetime Streaming. :D

I have a lifetime subscription and still get everything. :) They tried taking things away from Lifetime subscribers and were sued and lost. So unless the NFL pulls itself off of SiriusXM I will continue getting it.

That was the best $300 I have ever spent. Lifetime Radio and Lifetime Streaming. :D
Wish I had done that ....

Wish they would manage to put all the Sports in the same section of channels ...
I'm tired of trying to find my game, I find it about the time my driving is over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts