NFL+

The explanation allows for live, in-market, regular season games uniquely on phones and tablets (I presume that this excludes casting). Pre-season and previously recorded content seems to be the extent of what you can get with anything else (browsers, streamers and Smart TVs).

It seems logical that the TNF games would not be covered live since they are an Amazon exclusive.

According to the NFL+ FAQ, TNF are included in NFL+.

https://support.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/5401298482972-What-games-are-available-LIVE-with-NFL-

Includes all ESPN, Amazon, and NFL Network games (although NFL Network has the clause that if must be over wireless networks only). Not bad for a cord-cutter if you watch on phone or tablet.

The game finder feature has worked pretty well for me. It doesn't offer a bunch of alerts so they may be missed.
The alert on the Radio itself seems to work ok, but you have to find the team on air and then set the Alert ....
I have yet to figure out if theres a screen to "Select" your team ... I don't think theres any way to do that on the computer ahead of time.

According to the NFL+ FAQ, TNF are included in NFL+.

https://support.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/5401298482972-What-games-are-available-LIVE-with-NFL-

Includes all ESPN, Amazon, and NFL Network games (although NFL Network has the clause that if must be over wireless networks only). Not bad for a cord-cutter if you watch on phone or tablet.
That sux ... who want to use your PHONE to watch a game ....
The Must be over Wireless network only, is BULL ...

No reason for that.

Reactions: zippyfrog
I'll be dipped.

I'm having great difficulty imagining that people are going to trade in their 65"+ TV for a tablet or smart phone.

I'm also befuddled by the part about the phone or tablet connection needing to be through a wireless (rather than Wi-fi) connection. Such a requirement would scuttle a large number of tablets and perhaps phones that aren't on some manner of "unlimited" plan.

The alert on the Radio itself seems to work ok, but you have to find the team on air and then set the Alert ....
If the team is your team, this doesn't seem like an enormous hardship.
I have yet to figure out if theres a screen to "Select" your team ...
You press the MEMOry button when your team is playing and then pick which of the two teams is yours. I'm guessing that there's no way to program receivers remotely other than the stations they're authorized to "tune". I'd imagine she would be annoyed by being interrupted with his alerts all the time.

If the team is your team, this doesn't seem like an enormous hardship.

You press the MEMOry button when your team is playing and then pick which of the two teams is yours. I'm guessing that there's no way to program receivers remotely other than the stations they're authorized to "tune". I'd imagine she would be annoyed by being interrupted with his alerts all the time.
Yes, I understand the process, mine is very close to what you mentioned ....however ...
Say I'm looking for the Houston Astros game and the Sirius is new, so I have no Alerts set yet ...
I still need to be able to find the Team I want .... seeing games are scattered all over ... If I'm lucky enough to find the game, then I can set the Alert and it will work, but until you find your team, your out of luck ...

I believe you can get this info from the SiriusXm website somewhere, but that doesn't do you much good if your already on the road.

That sux ... who want to use your PHONE to watch a game ....
The Must be over Wireless network only, is BULL ...

No reason for that.
Yeah, I have no desire to watch football on a phone...maybe if I were caught in a plane or in a car or something, but other than that it serves no point.

Reactions: AZ.
Yeah, I have no desire to watch football on a phone...maybe if I were caught in a plane or in a car or something, but other than that it serves no point.
Yes. That is why this is a VERY niche product. There is simply not enough content, and really no original content of any merit, to justify the cost.

NFL+ was perfect on Week One. Patriots v Dolphins compressed just to show the action. Over in 45 to 60 minutes. Outcome not great, but I can't rationally blame NFL+ for the Patriots fall from greatness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)