2014-15 NHL Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Oh please. Everyone knows if you want to give a hockey team some good luck, you're suppose to throw an octopus. :grinbounce
Is that what it takes ...
While the Red Wings are having a good season ... I have decided to get back into watching them.

So far my streak continues, I've watched the last 2 games and they have managed to lose them both.

They just don't play the same type of exciting hockey I had been use to for the 20 years that the Captain was playing.
Actually from the time Lidstrom came on board in 91 I think it was, that was when they really got good.
After the Yzerman retirement, the team went down hill, I have followed, but not nearly as I use to.

Well, my streak continues ...
Everytime I watch the Wings, they lose.
Goalie Mrasik played great all night, Ottawa scored with about 4 minutes to go to tie the game ...
Then on to the Shoot Out and neither goalie can stop anyone...
Wings lose in a SO.

I HATE SHOOT OUTS.

They can't be gone quick enough.
Thankfully they haven't incorporated the ScorO contest into the playoffs.

At least they're still in 3rd place in the Atlantic division. The season can't end fast enough. I want to watch some playoff hockey already!

On the interesting side, it looks like we could have 4 Canadian teams in the playoffs (possibly 5 if Ottawa can grab a WC spot).

Well, I watched tonights Wings game too ... playoffs are around the corner, getting interesting now.
Of course, the Wings LOSE AGAIN tonight.

Both the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets made the playoffs last night.

Am especially happy for the fans of Winnipeg. Losing the Jets in 96 and fought hard until they got them back in 2012, the fans deserved to be rewarded for their persistence and loyalty. (Jets went 10-3 in the last 13 games to make the playoffs).

Am calling it now..the NHL playoffs are back in Winnipeg after a 19 year absence... the MTS Arena will be the loudest arena in the playoffs.

Both the Calgary Flames and Winnipeg Jets made the playoffs last night.

Am especially happy for the fans of Winnipeg. Losing the Jets in 96 and fought hard until they got them back in 2012, the fans deserved to be rewarded for their persistence and loyalty. (Jets went 10-3 in the last 13 games to make the playoffs).

Am calling it now..the NHL playoffs are back in Winnipeg after a 19 year absence... the MTS Arena will be the loudest arena in the playoffs.

And not to mention the Red Wings made the playoffs for the 24th year in a row even though your team beat them in OT last night.:biggrin2:yessign

Did you notice the number of 100point teams this season? They're starting to be a big gap between the good and mediocre clubs

I did. I also agree with you that Winnipeg is probably the city that deserves the Stanley Cup the most so the Red Wings get kicked out, I'll route for Winnipeg. Hopefully Ottawa can clinch a WC spot so they'll be 5 Canadian teams making it this year.

1st round playoff matchups:

Red Wings vs Lightning
Habs vs Sens
Rangers vs Penguins
Capitals vs Islanders

Blues vs Wild
Predators vs Blackhawks
Ducks vs Jets
Canucks vs Flames

http://www.nhl.com/ice/stanleycup.htm

Despite finishing 1st in the Atlantic, I dont like the Habs/Sens matchup. The "ham-burglar" seems to have the Habs number and considering the Sens finished the season 24-4-4 to make the playoffs....nothing is more important than a hot goalie.

Sabres Murray should be investigated IMO. Looking at all the moves he did was a clear indication he was tanking the season for a lottery pick then
has the audacity to fire the coach, Ted Nolan, for a record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts