2014 MLB Season

Still temps in the teens and lower, and they are gonna try and play ball in another 20 days ?
Yikes !

Yeah I know. If you want cheap Opening Day tickets this year would be the year to get them.

I've been to games in the first week of the season where we went hack to the car to get blankets ...

Last year my nephew and I had to wear jackets on April 30th.

Here we go with another season of MLB. And lets go... aw, who am I kidding? The Mets will win there 75 games this year.

Play Ball !

Go Tigers !!!

Well, the Tigers went to a few AL Championship Series and made it to a couple World Series but weren't able to win it all with Jim Leyland despite having arguably the best team. Will the Tigers be able to win-it-all now that Brad Ausmus is at the helm? This team needs someone with a heartbeat; someone who will rant and rage IMO! Is Ausmus this man? We shall see.

The Orioles offseason was looking pretty terrible but they made a couple of signings that make things seem a little brighter. Excited to see what Ubaldo Jimenez will do this year

Well, the Tigers went to a few AL Championship Series and made it to a couple World Series but weren't able to win it all with Jim Leyland despite having arguably the best team. Will the Tigers be able to win-it-all now that Brad Ausmus is at the helm? This team needs someone with a heartbeat; someone who will rant and rage IMO! Is Ausmus this man? We shall see.

Ausmus grew up in my hometown!