2014 MLB Season (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Still temps in the teens and lower, and they are gonna try and play ball in another 20 days ?
Yikes !

Yeah I know. If you want cheap Opening Day tickets this year would be the year to get them.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I've been to games in the first week of the season where we went hack to the car to get blankets ...

Last year my nephew and I had to wear jackets on April 30th.

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Here we go with another season of MLB. And lets go... aw, who am I kidding? The Mets will win there 75 games this year.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Play Ball !

Go Tigers !!!

Well, the Tigers went to a few AL Championship Series and made it to a couple World Series but weren't able to win it all with Jim Leyland despite having arguably the best team. Will the Tigers be able to win-it-all now that Brad Ausmus is at the helm? This team needs someone with a heartbeat; someone who will rant and rage IMO! Is Ausmus this man? We shall see.

Stickel

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 2, 2014
United States
The Orioles offseason was looking pretty terrible but they made a couple of signings that make things seem a little brighter. Excited to see what Ubaldo Jimenez will do this year

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
Well, the Tigers went to a few AL Championship Series and made it to a couple World Series but weren't able to win it all with Jim Leyland despite having arguably the best team. Will the Tigers be able to win-it-all now that Brad Ausmus is at the helm? This team needs someone with a heartbeat; someone who will rant and rage IMO! Is Ausmus this man? We shall see.

Ausmus grew up in my hometown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts