2014 NFL Draft predictions and thoughts

Gonna be interesting w/ the Pats as I believe they might have 5mil leave in cap space. With the defense looking good (despite the Wilfork impass) and the receiving corp OK. I'd like to see a mean Safety, or an impact LB or TE.

Still cant believe the cap rules as Hernandez is still counting against the cap despite 1- not being paid and 2- incarcerated.

Bortles stock went up big time after his bowl game. QBs are going to go early this year, at least 5 in the top 10 I think. I still think Clowney is a stud. He may not have had an amazing year but I think it was because he took it easy so he wouldn't get hurt so he could be ready for the NFL. He planned all year to go to the NFL. I know I wouldn't mind having on my team.

Not a very Team oriented player if thats what happened .... hopefully he doesn't turn into another Me, Me ,Me guy.

Any notice many major changes to the draft board yet? Seems Houston has plenty of options at number one yet.

Still cant believe the cap rules as Hernandez is still counting against the cap despite 1- not being paid and 2- incarcerated.
Did he have a big signing bonus on the contract? If so, the bonus's impact to the cap is typically spread across each guaranteed year of the contract.

The Falcons had the same hit when Vick got sent to jail.