2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

I just re-watched the final 10 minutes of the Wings-Bruins game, and wow what intensity, what a game, and what a player Datsyuk is!! At the risk of stating the obvious, this series is must see TV. My wife and I are hosting 15 people for Easter Sunday dinner tomorrow afternoon, but my wife already knows the TV MUST be on (besides, there will be several other B's fans present). :)

Saturday's schedule

Blackhawks at Blues- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Blues lead series 1-0
Blue Jackets at Penguins- 7:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Penguins lead series 1-0
Wild at Avalanche- 9:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Avalanche lead series 1-0

Holy cow! What a night. Habs easily put aside the Bolts but if I was a betting man, I'd never have bet the Wings shutout Bruins in Boston.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

You are in the Detroit market for NHL games. Same reason that you would be blacked out for all other NHL games on the RSN except Detroit.

Thats alright, I like listening to Mickey Redmond and Ken Kal call a game anyways...

Wow,
Blue Jackets give up a goal in the first 5 minutes, then go on the Power play and give up and Short handed goal ...
Then score themselves on the same PP.

2-1 Pens, real early yet.

Wow,
Blue Jackets give up a goal in the first 5 minutes, then go on the Power play and give up and Short handed goal ...
Then score themselves on the same PP.

2-1 Pens, real early yet.

In both games the team on the power play have given up a short handed goal and then scored on the same power play.

2nd period CBJ scored their 2nd short handed goal in 2 games. 3-2 pens going into the 3rd.

In both games the team on the power play have given up a short handed goal and then scored on the same power play.

2nd period CBJ scored their 2nd short handed goal in 2 games. 3-2 pens going into the 3rd.

I had to do some running around, just got back, see it's 3-2 Pens. :(

A look at the new Sportcenter Studio

Favorite all time sports theme music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts