2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Friday's schedule

Rangers at Flyers- 7:00pm ET (CNBC)- Rangers lead series 2-1
Blackhawks at Blues- 8:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Series tied 2-2
Stars at Ducks- 10:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Series tied 2-2

Great game between Blackhawks and Blues tonight and 4 of the 5 game have gone to overtime!! :)

Saturday's schedule

Red Wings at Bruins- 3:00pm ET (NBC)- Bruins lead series 3-1
Blue Jackets at Penguins- 7:00pm ET (NBCSN)- Series tied 2-2
Wild at Avalanche- 9:30pm ET (NBCSN)- Series tied 2-2
Kings at Sharks- 10:30pm ET (CNBC)- Sharks lead series 3-1

Hopefully, Bruins can wrap it up this afternoon. I suspect it'll be a tough, close game. Much like game 4.

What the hell is the Wings holding sticks! Refs need to make the call.

Finally. They've been holding sticks all series and finally get called for one.

Now thats pathetic ...
Wings get a PP and then right away they call the Wings for 2 penalties in 30 seconds.

Should have been a penalty on Boston before the goal with 3 seconds left as they dumped Datsuk.

I said earlier that if it turns into a walk to the box all day, it's gonna be very one sided, and it is.

Wings were young this season, off season they need to add a goal scorer and need to let go of Franzen with the buy out clause still available

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Congrats go to Bill and the Boston Bruins for moving on in round one !

Heres hoping you go all the way .... :D

Detroit I think is a few years away from being contenders ... many have said Howard has to go, I'm not sure that Howard was the problem.
Granted he doesn't have a very good playoff record, but most of the teams he's been on have been avg, outside of the year they won it last.
Last years team was avg that made a run and got hot in the playoffs.

This team is very young and very inexperienced.

I'll be pulling for the Bruins the rest of the way.

I made my Signature, Lets go Red Wings earlier, I was correct, they got up and WENT ... home.

Congrats to the Bruins faithful. Although it's painful for us Wings fans, I think we all knew they were over-matched in this series. On a positive note, the Wings are still making the playoffs---even while going through a rebuilding process---so there's reason to be hopeful. To be honest, we're so used to battling for the Stanley Cup over for the past 20-years that we don't know what to do with ourselves for the coming weeks. Additionally, I feel that Mike Babcock has done an outstanding job coaching through a slew of veteran injuries and crop of youngsters.

Anyway, I think Boston is the team to beat so I'll be pulling for the Bruins from this point forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts