2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs

You guys both know that if EVERYTHING were to get called, we would have a continuous line up going to the Penalty Box ... No one wants that.

I'm sorry but that IS a ridiculous statement, if they would consistently call the penalties, the players will stop taking cheap shots.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Speaking about goons, is the goon Montreal called up for game 3 playing tonight?

???

Nobody has been called up from Hamilton since the first round.
Unless you're refering to Prust or Moen who have been on the IR and not in Hamilton

Last edited:
???

Nobody has been called up from Hamilton since the first round.
Unless you're refering to Prust or Moen who have been on the IR and not in Hamilton

Maybe called up was not the correct statement. Douglas Murray made his 2014 playoff debut in game 3. They didn't stick him into the line-up for his skating abilities.

Maybe called up was not the correct statement. Douglas Murray made his 2014 playoff debut in game 3. They didn't stick him into the line-up for his skating abilities.

Thats because Francis "Frankie" Bouillon scored 2 goals for Boston in game #2. The entire province wanted him shot

I just read that article and there is NOTHING of any kind that says the guy the Bruins brought up is a GOON ...

Sound to me that they called up a guy to take the place of another guy that wasn't playing and someone that can score.

"Fraser, 23, played 14 games for the Bruins this season, posting two goals. He recorded 20 goals and 10 assists for 30 points in 44 games for the P-Bruins of the AHL. Providence is in the midst of the Calder Cup playoffs and Fraser already had three goals and two assists."

What a night tonight.... Bruins-Habs followed by Ducks-Kings, an NBA Playoff doubleheader and the NFL Draft!! For once I'm glad that the Red Sox are idle. :)

Sure...with the exception of nobody caring about the NBA Playoffs and I cannot image the kinds of losers who would watch an NFL Draft when there is work, family, Spring, Satguys and live sports to keep them occupied (no disrespect to any losers out there).

Sure...with the exception of nobody caring about the NBA Playoffs and I cannot image the kinds of losers who would watch an NFL Draft when there is work, family, Spring, Satguys and live sports to keep them occupied (no disrespect to any losers out there).

Being off tomorrow certainly doesn't hurt! ;)

I just read that article and there is NOTHING of any kind that says the guy the Bruins brought up is a GOON ...

Sound to me that they called up a guy to take the place of another guy that wasn't playing and someone that can score.

"Fraser, 23, played 14 games for the Bruins this season, posting two goals. He recorded 20 goals and 10 assists for 30 points in 44 games for the P-Bruins of the AHL. Providence is in the midst of the Calder Cup playoffs and Fraser already had three goals and two assists."

And besides, I don't think Fraser will be playing anyway. I think Caron will get the nod over him.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, the Canadiens are OUTSTANDING at blocking shots!!

I just didn't understand the torch/flame thing and the announcers didn't explain it one iota to the live audience turning-in to the broadcast. Anyway, we've got game.

They did it prior to game 3 also, and I still don't get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)