2016-17 NHL Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
MURRAY
MURRAY
MURRAY
YOU SUCK

IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT
IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT
IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT

Sadly the Pens fans could be doing the same tonight.
Renni looking terrible.

Home teams have dominated so far with Pens winning tonight ... its not over tonight, but it's over.

Series doesn't start till a team wins on the road.

Quite a game so far in Game 6.

Nashville 1
Pittsburgh 0
No wait, Nashvile 0, Pens 0.

Nashville really got screwed when a ref blew a whistle early, clear goal ....
Ref said he lost sight of the puck, which he did, but play was never stopped and Nashville scored, only to be taken away.

Pens get a lucky goal with 2 minutes to go and win the Stanley cup.

Yes, it should be a tie game, but oh well .... another gift for the Penguins ... seems to happen often.

At least the Penguins played well tonight ... both teams played well and both Goalies played great.

In games 1 and 2 the Pens were outplayed and managed to pull out the win.

Lol, I am not a hockey fan but I watched the 3rd qt and wow the predators got screwed by the refs. Should have been at least a tie and overtime.

I received a renewal notice for NHLCI from Cox that they are charging $199.00 for the upcoming season. Are other providers charging this much?

Congratulations to the Washington Capitals for winning thier 1st Stanley Cup ever.

also Congrats to the Vegas Golden Knights for an incredible run in thier inaugural season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts