2016 NCAA football discussion thread

grumble... I'm flying up to Harrisburg, PA this afternoon and taking the kids to the York Fair tomorrow. So I won't be able to watch much football :(

And we even get to beat SEC team tomorrow, well SEC in name only :D

Woof, Derwin James out until Clemson and Josh Sweat with a knee tweak and questionable. Not what ya want against a QB like Jackson. There is a reason why not only skill wins championships, luck with injury bug factors in too...

I can't help but wonder with all the bangs and bruises if this wasnt helped by scheduling 3 games in 13 days...

Two more home games to go... thats basically 4 weeks straight of games. First weekend in Oct is a bi week so although I love it I'll be tired by then for all the traveling... don't go to many away games.

Louisville is looking "scrong"

Of course we learned early you can't count FSU out by being down to start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't think a comeback is in the "Cards" this week.

Louisville is looking "scrong"

Of course we learned early you can't count FSU out by being down to start

Yeesh. Injuries have some key guys out, but the Noles straight look like they don't give a crap on either side of the ball. Not sure what they did this week, but coaches and players gotta own some embarrassment in this one.

I don't think a comeback is in the "Cards" this week.

Nah, I could see that end of half. FSU quit, and then when Jimbo calls runs on 2nd and 3rd and long, he has quit too.

Hopefully at least Bama can knock ole miss out today. I think that game won't be close though. And Boomer Sooner!

Yeesh. Injuries have some key guys out, but the Noles straight look like they don't give a crap on either side of the ball. Not sure what they did this week, but coaches and players gotta own some embarrassment in this one.
That's what I was thinking too. The cards look good but fsu just looks inept and it's not all Louisville.

That's what I was thinking too. The cards look good but fsu just looks inept and it's not all Louisville.

Yeah, I mean Trickett is well respected, but our O line always has issues, and Im not sold on Kelly. He is a great guy, but the defensive scheme can whiff.

And now Jimbo puts JJ Cosentino in there, who SUCKS.

Well TN survives another terrible game. I am pretty worried about the Florida game next week. At least the tailgate will be good. :)

Lakebum, all you have to do is win. I remember 92, everyone said Bama was overrated. We won, but it wasn't pretty. We won them all.

Of course that won't happen for the Viles as they play Bama but still.

Michigan coming back against Colorado, as they had a terrible start, also watching Alabama/ole miss