2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

What a HORRIBLE loss for the Cats. Stoops is a terrible game coach.

UGA looks really good and I think I way overrated Vandy.
You are not kidding. How can you leave someone WIDE open, not ONCE, but TWICE!!!

It looked like SDSU was on the way to falling back out of the top 25 before that 1.5 hour lightning/weather delay. That was some of the worst wind/rain conditions I've seen in awhile. Prior to the delay, Rashaad Penny was largely ineffective and the Air Force triple option was rolling. That said, their 4-0 start has been a nice distraction from the Chargers departure.

Reactions: camo
It looked like SDSU was on the way to falling back out of the top 25 before that 1.5 hour lightning/weather delay. That was some of the worst wind/rain conditions I've seen in awhile. Prior to the delay, Rashaad Penny was largely ineffective and the Air Force triple option was rolling. That said, their 4-0 start has been a nice distraction from the Chargers departure.
Good for you guys hope success continues.

Reactions: Ziptied
Fisher and Co. taking heat this week, and it is well deserved. Freshman qb or not, you have a good defense that is mature and you had 2.5 weeks to gameplan and that was the best they could do at home? Also year number 3 with talent on defense and something like this. Considering the remainder of the schedule they could lose 4, which cannot be excused with the level of recruiting they have. Jimbo isn't impressing me lately, they routinely crap the bed, and his press conferences sound like they are on repeat. They are currently terrible in about every category and when you recruit top 5 every year, that is COACHING.

I fully expect several staff changes end of the season, if not, he will be on the fast boil hot seat next year. He needs to quit whining about facilities to the media to, the Boosters have given him everything he asked for, as well as 5.25 mil a year. He better go get a good OC and DC.

Well, so much for the Gators, Georgia can sleepwalk to a beating in Atlanta now.

The way this season is going in the SEC, this meme has never been truer.
14642421_10210937063601362_6711158239161262243_n.jpg

Reactions: Gobucks and mccoyrj
I am beginning to doubt that Eason gets his job back.
Probably not, he was too erratic last year, and hurled rockets to his receivers on short passes, causing them to be dropped. Fromm has shown to be a much more reasoned touch passer. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eason transfer out after this year (probably back to the west coast), after applying for a medical red shirt for this season.
Even after Jacob Eason returns healthy, he’s in danger of becoming Wally Pipp

Probably not, he was too erratic last year, and hurled rockets to his receivers on short passes, causing them to be dropped. Fromm has shown to be a much more reasoned touch passer. I wouldn't be surprised to see Eason transfer out after this year (probably back to the west coast), after applying for a medical red shirt for this season.
Even after Jacob Eason returns healthy, he’s in danger of becoming Wally Pipp

Fromm has looked pretty good for the most part, especially considering he is a freshman.

Are there any ole Miss fans left? As if the NCAA going after them east enough....

RTR!!!

And VA Tech. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)