2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

OU lost a lot to the draft and Graduation. Will wait till after tomorrow's game to see what they have now. Practices I've seen look good but practice and game situations are different beasts. OSU needs some to step up too. Tulsa lost so much from last year the Pokes mistakes didn't hurt them last night.
I agree, the OU vs OSU (Buckeyes) game won't really be a rematch from last year at all, both teams lost the major players from last years team.

Ohio State may get picked apart in the backfield next week, maybe not.
In weeks 2-4 last year was when a lot of the young guys from last years team grew up some and saw what it was like to play College ball vs HS ball.
Hooker and Lattamore and Colon all started to make plays from that point forward.
Those were guys that they had no idea about until they got beat a few times.

Wisc ranked where??? Utah St is picking them apart.
Rutgers is showing Washington they aren't as good as everyone says they are too.
Pre-season polls this year are just horrible.

Wisc finally started getting things done faster than what OSU did for sure..but lots of issues there for sure.
Rutgers always seems to fail so no surprise there although Washington wasn't all that great.

Last edited:
Wisc ranked where??? Utah St is picking them apart.
Rutgers is showing Washington they aren't as good as everyone says they are too.
Pre-season polls this year are just horrible.

Wisc finally started getting things done faster than what OSU did for sure..but lots of issues there for sure.
Rutgers always seems to fail so no surprise there although Washington wasn't all that great.
Again, you expect teams to just show up and score 30-40 points in the first 5 minutes.

Wisconsin was number 9 iirc ...
Final score was 59-10, I see no reason to think that Wisconsin is a bad team.

You like Penn State ...
They play Akron at noon tomorrow, if they don't lead by 24 or more by the end of the 1st quarter (and they may) they too are over rated ?

Reactions: Gobucks
You can only lose so many first rounders before it takes a toll.

Ohio State lost a lot and I mean a lot of talent. It will take a bit for the new guys to get on it.

So please keep bashing them. I heard it all in 14 and 15. Hell I've heard it for years.

There are teams I don't like but I've never got on the net and trolled people. Life is to short it's just a game. Just have fun guys.

Reactions: Jimbo
Maryland is looking good for sure... Penn St looks good, their ranking right now seems correct.
Clemson well they should be #2 not Ohio St for obvious reasons.. I mean they just hammered Kent St from start to finish!!!
Tuesday it should be FSU, Clemson, PennSt, Oklahoma then USC although I think USC is overrated big time they will prob win easy...if they lose replace USC with Oklahoma and move up Oklahoma St to round out Top5.
Alabama should drop to at least #6 even if getting beat by #3

Should Alabama win I don't see FSU dropping no more than 2 spots.

This was a great halftime show! :p
Well I'm having trouble putting link up ... let me see if I can figure Espn's videos out
espn.com/video/clip?id=20547692

Couldn't care less about the teams, but Maryland vs Texas on 4K is :eeek

Some do care being a TAMU Aggie dad I love watching longhorns go down. It makes my weekend even if we should lose. I love watching the shorthorns struggle for many reasons one some may familiar with is Longhorn network and ESPN. Aggie fans are laughing at this deal and enjoying each loss.

Michigan looking decent but a few issues to resolve... USC as I figured very over rated with Western Michigan making them look like a HS team.
Decent games today for sure!
Yall make sure you watch that video!!
espn.com/video/clip?id=20547692

Michigan's ownership of the SEC continues. Good thing the rest of the Big Ten can't copy that. ;)
Lol.

No surprise with the players suspended. I was honestly surprised it was close.

But even with a full roster, I figured Michigan had the better team

Some do care being a TAMU Aggie dad I love watching longhorns go down. It makes my weekend even if we should lose. I love watching the shorthorns struggle for many reasons one some may familiar with is Longhorn network and ESPN. Aggie fans are laughing at this deal and enjoying each loss.
I believe he was talking about seeing a GAME in 4K.

Keep in mind that Florida played without half thier team.

That said, ttun still has a very good D and Florida hasn't had an offense in years.
I know that, but Michigan's record against the SEC, and Florida in particular, is pretty good in itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)