NFC West Cardinals
WC Panthers
WC Seahawks

NFC Champ Falcons

Super Bowl Champ Falcons
MVP Matt Ryan
ROY Joe Mixon

Worse record for 2017: NY Jets

you know the Patriots are going to win the AFC for this year , because as good as KC are they don't have Brady or Belichick

you know the Patriots are going to win the AFC for this year , because as good as KC are they don't have Brady or Belichick
Long way to go till then ... lets let it play out.
Pats may win thier division ... lets not hand them the whole league championship yet.

AFC East Patriots
AFC North Steelers
AFC South Titans
AFC West Raiders
WC Texans
WC Chiefs

AFC Champ Chiefs

NFC East Cowboys
NFC North Packers
NFC South Falcons
NFC West Cardinals
WC Panthers
WC Seahawks

NFC Champ Falcons

Super Bowl Champ Falcons
MVP Matt Ryan
ROY Joe Mixon

Worse record for 2017: NY Jets

I watched the preseason game 3 where most starters play first quarter at the new Atlanta stadium Falcons/ Cardinals, yes it was preseason but Cards dominated with starters without star David Johnson who only came in for 1 play. Even Falcon announcers said, WOW what a difference this Arizona team is and big wakeup call for the Falcons.

I watched the preseason game 3 where most starters play first quarter at the new Atlanta stadium Falcons/ Cardinals, yes it was preseason but Cards dominated with starters without star David Johnson who only came in for 1 play. Even Falcon announcers said, WOW what a difference this Arizona team is and big wakeup call for the Falcons.

I think AZ has a great defense, if healthy and if they have Matheau. IMO, he is the heart and soul of that team. But, as you said, the Cardinals put a whooping on the Falcons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)