2017 NFL Offseason

Summer hasn't even officially started and I'm already looking forward to the NFL season. Dare I say the defending champs may have their most stacked roster EVER!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: IcEWoLF
Just checked the latest odds to win next year's Super Bowl to see if the Patriots odds were as crazy as they were 2 months ago. If anything, they are an even more overwhelming favorite now. Right now the Pats odds to win the Super Bowl are 17-5, and the next closest team is the Cowboys at 10-1

Just checked the latest odds to win next year's Super Bowl to see if the Patriots odds were as crazy as they were 2 months ago. If anything, they are an even more overwhelming favorite now. Right now the Pats odds to win the Super Bowl are 17-5, and the next closest team is the Cowboys at 10-1

Put some money down ... :)

I know its not the same but pre-season kicks off this week, kind of gets things started
Cowboys vs Cardinals NBC national game. Hope the Cardinal coaching staff picks up the pace this year in training camp because last year they looked like crap straight out the gate and didn't really get it together until too late. Very disappointing season and I put the blame directly on the coaching staff playing powder-puff football during preseason.

Cowboys vs Cardinals NBC national game. Hope the Cardinal coaching staff picks up the pace this year in training camp because last year they looked like crap straight out the gate and didn't really get it together until too late. Very disappointing season and I put the blame directly on the coaching staff playing powder-puff football during preseason.

I think that's a very poor thing to base a team's season on. No one should care that much about preseason football. I look forward to it every year and like to see certain players but it doesn't have much reflection on how the regular season is going to play out.

I think that's a very poor thing to base a team's season on. No one should care that much about preseason football. I look forward to it every year and like to see certain players but it doesn't have much reflection on how the regular season is going to play out.

You can think what you want and I'll express and think what I want. They weren't ready to play football and I'm not the only one that follows them closely that feels this way.

You can think what you want and I'll express and think what I want. They weren't ready to play football and I'm not the only one that follows them closely that feels this way.

I think that's a different issue altogether and has absolutely nothing to do with preseason games. That has to not being as good of a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)