2019-20 NCAA Football Thread

Don't forget, they still have the NFL ... College Basketball is going on as well ...
I haven't been into basketball in ages, but I think they still do basketball.

Don't forget, they still have the NFL ... College Basketball is going on as well ...
I haven't been into basketball in ages, but I think they still do basketball.
NFL on Sundays and college basketball doesn't start until late November.

September through November will be an issue for them on Saturdays. Unless they just give it back to the locals.
I'm sure the will give it back to the locals if they have no Sports to take the place of ...
Look at all the money they will save this way. (not giving it to the sec).

By this time tomorrow night we will have a good idea who is playing in the Championship game ....
The Clemson / Ohio State game will be somewhere in the 4th quarter and the Ok / LSU game will be over earlier.

Reactions: mccoyrj
By this time tomorrow night we will have a good idea who is playing in the Championship game ....
The Clemson / Ohio State game will be somewhere in the 4th quarter and the Ok / LSU game will be over earlier.

Nervous Tiger fan here! Pretty evenly matched this year. Each team has a legit shot at the NC. Gonna be fun!

I'm enjoying it. LOL Fans sweating it out my team already won. I really thought Ok State was going to win when they went up 2 TD's first quarter.

ATLANTA - LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger's daughter-in-law, Carley McCord, was one of five people killed in a plane crash in Lafayette, Louisiana, on Saturday.
McCord, a sideline reporter and sports talk radio host covering the New Orleans Pelicans, Saints and other sports, was traveling on a private plane to Atlanta to watch No. 1 LSU play No. 4 Oklahoma in a College Football Playoff semifinal at the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl.
Her husband, Steve Ensminger Jr., was already in Atlanta.

Sad happened to a relative of mine with a group flying back from Lincoln on a small plane some years ago.
This first game should be a blowout win for LSU as I predicted.

Welp! maybe not all tied up now 7-7.

Halftime score of 49-14

Not looking good for the sooners

In all fairness the OU defense was depleted with suspensions and injuries, so no surprise Burrow is having his way with them. I’m just waiting for LSU’s defense to go to sleep like they’ve done in the past with a healthy lead. Still a long way to geaux.

Nervous Tiger fan here! Pretty evenly matched this year. Each team has a legit shot at the NC. Gonna be fun!
Your team may be evenly matched with the other two, but not #4 ...

1. LSU
2. Ohio State
3. Clemson
4. Oklahoma

Can you pick who doesn't look like the others ?

LSU 49
Oklahoma 14
At the Half.

Heres hoping were not saying the same about either in the next game.

Reactions: mccoyrj
I had a BAD feeling about OU. I was right.
I really didn't expect Oklahoma to keep up with LSU ...
However, if they could in the 1st quarter, it may have been different ... once LSU started to pull ahead by say more than 14, I didn't think they could play catch up. It took Hurts run game out of the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)