2019 Hallmark Christmas Movies Guide

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Jackson, GA
Thanks I realize I'm no expert. I did watch or tried to watch the first episode on CW, but couldn't watch it all the way through.
Nor could anyone else, the ratings are pretty bad and it won't likely make it to a second season, if it finishes the first.

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Jackson, GA
Too many boring, repetitive movies regurgitating the same story over and over about a white cishet couple falling in love. I can't handle another 40 of these. Hallmark's gimmick has become stale.
they made them because people watch them.

Don't like them, watch something else, not like there isn't upteen other channels out there.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
Have been enjoying the movies, but keeping most of them to watch closer to Christmas.

Christmas Miracle was good IMO, and I would like to see more involving time-travel, or like that one with the witch (or whatever she was) in a Shoe Addict's Christmas.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
I have most from last week still saved up to watch. Personally, I think they went overboard this year, with the 40 plus movies. Some of them haven't been very good. I also tend to skip most of them on HMM as I prefer the romcom type movies on the main Hallmark channel.

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Elberta, AL
I have been recording all of these plus the one's from Lifetime for my wife. I keep telling her would it hurt to add a little murder or mystery to a few of them.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
For the ones I have seen, there seems to be a theme of “going back to keep the hotel/business open” theme

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I'm not in the mood to work much longer today, was thinking about moving to the sofa and watching that one, although moving to the sofa might also invoke an afternoon siesta. :biggrin
Can't blame you for that

Now that I'm out of commision, I'm catching up on some of these movies

Last night I watched Christmas in Rome, I think it was good,

Later when I feel better, I'll probably watch Check Inn at Christmas, trying to leave the Candace Cameron ones for the weeks ahead, and I still have some from the previous years that I haven't watched yet.