2019 Hallmark Christmas Movies Guide

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City

I like "classic Christmas Movies" like Die Hard,

But I see no shame in admitting I also enjoy some Hallmark Christmas movies

I especially enjoyed one where a girl from the WWII era travels to the future. I like sci-fi and that was a movie I found quite entertaining...

Journey Back to Christmas (2016)

MV5BY2Y2ODQyMGYtNzc3Ny00YzMyLWJmMDEtZWZlYzBjZTU5MjM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE4NjAwNjk@._V1_.jpg

The only Christmas movies I remember watching in the last 20 years (not including Christmas adjacent movies, like Iron Man 3 or Love Actually) are Elf and Bad Santa. Elf is probably my all-time favorite Christmas movie (i.e., I'd watch it again).

Have been enjoying the movies, but keeping most of them to watch closer to Christmas.

Christmas Miracle was good IMO, and I would like to see more involving time-travel, or like that one with the witch (or whatever she was) in a Shoe Addict's Christmas.

I have most from last week still saved up to watch. Personally, I think they went overboard this year, with the 40 plus movies. Some of them haven't been very good. I also tend to skip most of them on HMM as I prefer the romcom type movies on the main Hallmark channel.

I have been recording all of these plus the one's from Lifetime for my wife. I keep telling her would it hurt to add a little murder or mystery to a few of them.

For the ones I have seen, there seems to be a theme of “going back to keep the hotel/business open” theme

I'm not in the mood to work much longer today, was thinking about moving to the sofa and watching that one, although moving to the sofa might also invoke an afternoon siesta. :biggrin

Can't blame you for that

Now that I'm out of commision, I'm catching up on some of these movies

Last night I watched Christmas in Rome, I think it was good,

Later when I feel better, I'll probably watch Check Inn at Christmas, trying to leave the Candace Cameron ones for the weeks ahead, and I still have some from the previous years that I haven't watched yet.

Just watched Gift Wrapped Christmas, and I enjoyed it, but I found this one in my library of Christmas Movies from previous years, and even though it looks like a Hallmark Christmas movie is not Hallmark's.

No toy factory to be saved, no Inn to save, but a nice romcom story,

I just watched the Jill Wagner one Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses. Pretty good movie. I usually like anything with Jill Wagner.

A Gift Wrapped Christmas was a Lifetime movie from several years ago. I vaguely remember the title, but thats about it.

I just watched the Jill Wagner one Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses. Pretty good movie. I usually like anything with Jill Wagner.

A Gift Wrapped Christmas was a Lifetime movie from several years ago. I vaguely remember the title, but thats about it.

I need to watch that one with Jill Wagner, I'm running behind now.

A Gift Wrapped Christmas is about this perky personal shopper, who is excellent at finding the perfect gift for this business exec, who hired her.

For example, he instructs her to send just "some Christmas baskets" and he doesn't care about the details, he doesn't have the slightest idea of what the people would like to receive, etc.

The people who receive the "baskets" are so grateful, like this other business guy who receives exactly what he likes, and the guy who hired the personal shopper is baffled,

Great movie IMHO, I greatly enjoyed it.

I need to watch that one with Jill Wagner, I'm running behind now.

A Gift Wrapped Christmas is about this perky personal shopper, who is excellent at finding the perfect gift for this business exec, who hired her.

For example, he instructs her to send just "some Christmas baskets" and he doesn't care about the details, he doesn't have the slightest idea of what the people would like to receive, etc.

The people who receive the "baskets" are so grateful, like this other business guy who receives exactly what he likes, and the guy who hired the personal shopper is baffled,

Great movie IMHO, I greatly enjoyed it.

Similar to Hallmarks 12 Gifts of Christmas with Katrina Law. I really liked that one.

I don't know if I will ever catch up on Christmas Movies, not only I'm running now behind on Hallmark's but I'm also watching some current and old Lifetime ones.

Last night I watched Grounded for Christmas, very good IMO,

And right now I made a break to get me a soda and continue watching

The Christmas Consultant with David Hasselhoff (Knight Rider, Baywatch), he does a great job here, and I'm greatly enjoying it.

Reactions: osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts