2021-22 Syndication Update

You Bet Your Life promo just ran on WJZY and it starts September 13 but still no time yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel, you are Dantheflash. I am not sure what your intent is with the two accounts and the back and forth between them, but it seems to be simple trolling. As such, access for both accounts are removed.

And now I'm wondering what will happen in my own area, with PIX 11 what will that look like with Couples Court and Jerry Springer both gone? Will WPIX add news until 1pm or something and move Judge Jerry to the 1pm slot, like KTLA has both been doing? I notice KTLA has news from 4am until 2pm. WTF? I mean, Come on now....or will WPIX copy WGN and move Judge Jerry to 11am and have news from 12noon - 2pm? I don't know.

Reactions: johndeere1997
WAXN will have to replace Couple’s Court from 1-2 and I believe Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court from 2-3. I wonder if they will air a repeat of WSOC’s noon news from 1-2? Sister station WRDQ does this in Orlando for its sister station (WFTV). And maybe they pick up the Judge Judy reruns from WCNC? Just speculation. They already have Hot Bench and Judge Jerry.

Presumably WCCB is replacing the CW Jerry Springer airing with Nick Cannon, as far as I know they are keeping Drew Barrymore but if they do she will be moving to a different time. They will presumably keep the syndicated run of Jerry Springer.

WCCB will replace Millionaire at 4am weekday mornings and on Saturday nights from 11pm-1am with Friends beginning the week of the 30TH. Could be a placeholder. But Millionare will likely be ending after this coming week.

WMYT changes starting September 6
Extra replaces Access Hollywood at 12:30pm
Dateline replaces Dr. Oz at 1pm (11am run remains on WJZY for now but I have a hunch this is where YBYL is going)
Dr. Oz replaces Kelly Clarkson at 3pm
Dish Nation moves over from WJZY, still at 1am, replaces an infomercial

Access Hollywood replaces an infomercial at 1:30am

Source: Zap2it

Kelly Clarkson is going to WCCB…The Kelly Clarkson Show Comes To WCCB Charlotte's CW This Fall - WCCB Charlotte's CW they just haven’t updated their listings but we do know from the WCCB article that she will be on at 5.
And Nick will be on at 4 when he premieres.

Looks like TMZ Live, People’s Court and Judge Mathis are staying on WJZY for yet another year as all those shows start new seasons that day. And the latter two keep their runs on WMYT. They need to just be on WMYT.

phillynewslover says: Here are the launch groups for Relative Justice with Rhonda Wills, produced by Wrigley Media Group (includes my speculation on the Philadelphia area):

CBS Television Stations (this would be either KYW or WPSG... WPSG could air it anywhere from 6a to 8a, and KYW could at 2:37a; neither are good timeslots)
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Nexstar Media Group:
(WPHL; could air at 10:30a/4:30p, 11a/4p, or 11:30a/5p, as three court shows air in those timeslots twice)
E.W. Scripps Company
Tegna Inc.
Weigel Broadcasting
Gray Television
Maybe WPIX will have Relative Justice back to back at 11am & 11:30am replacing Couples Court with the Cutlers?

Last edited:
from megatron:

Scripps-owned WXMI Fox17 has now put Friends at 7PM started last week so it now has 2 EP's one at 7PM the other at 12:30AM, Newsfeed is now on at 4:30AM the graveyard which was when the morning news started now starts a half-hour later at 5AM. I wonder if IBYL will be taking that 7PM & 8PM on Sep 13 promos haven't given the time or even the date when it will debut. Which Friends hasn't been aired in early access prime in years since 2012 when it was aired in the late-night hours with no promos either until now.
I had a dream WPIX did Black-ish at 11AM & 11:30AM, then Judge Jerry at noon, Steve Wilkos at 1pm & 4pm, Right This Minute at 2pm, DailyMailTV at 3pm, then after news from 5-6:30pm, it was Goldbergs at 6:30, Friends at 7 & Young Sheldon at 7:30, after CW Primetime and PIX11 News, it was another Friends at 11PM, followed by Mom at 11:30PM, with a full hour of Two & A Half Men at midnight, Last Man Standing at 1am & 1:30am, followed by a rerun of the 10PM news at 2am, The Goldbergs at 3am, this new entertainment newsmagazine new from Meredith Corporation, "People", BACK TO BACK weeknights at 3:30am & 4am, then 4:30am starting PIX11 Morning News. I think this is how it will be. I think there will no longer be Seinfeld or Couples Court or even Jerry Springer, so this is how WPIX's schedule without them

It should go to WBTV at 7pm & 7:30pm on CBS 3

If it does I’m buying a lottery ticket. Not a chance they dump their 7pm and 7:30 news for sitcom reruns. If they did get that show they would put it at 1:37 in the morning. They don’t have any syndicated programming other than Funny You Should Ask and looks like infomercials are replacing it starting September 6. The only other syndicated program I could see them getting is “People” and only because Gray is buying Meredith, whose stations have it. Big 3 stations don’t get sitcom reruns anymore except in really small markets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it does I’m buying a lottery ticket. Not a chance they dump their 7pm and 7:30 news for sitcom reruns. If they did get that show they would put it at 1:37 in the morning. They don’t have any syndicated programming other than Funny You Should Ask and looks like infomercials are replacing it starting September 6. The only other syndicated program I could see them getting is “People” and only because Gray is buying Meredith, whose stations have it. Big 3 stations don’t get sitcom reruns anymore except in really small markets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Even if they put American Housewife on WBTV at 4pm & 4:30pm, it will be a major shake up. All I know is here, American Housewife is going to 6pm & 6:30pm on WLNY. I believe if anyone in Chicago is having American Housewife, it's WCIU weeknights 5pm & 5:30pm.

WMYT changes starting September 6
Extra replaces Access Hollywood at 12:30pm
Dateline replaces Dr. Oz at 1pm (11am run remains on WJZY for now but I have a hunch this is where YBYL is going)
Dr. Oz replaces Kelly Clarkson at 3pm
Dish Nation moves over from WJZY, still at 1am, replaces an infomercial

Access Hollywood replaces an infomercial at 1:30am

Source: Zap2it

Kelly Clarkson is going to WCCB…The Kelly Clarkson Show Comes To WCCB Charlotte's CW This Fall - WCCB Charlotte's CW they just haven’t updated their listings but we do know from the WCCB article that she will be on at 5.
And Nick will be on at 4 when he premieres.

Looks like TMZ Live, People’s Court and Judge Mathis are staying on WJZY for yet another year as all those shows start new seasons that day. And the latter two keep their runs on WMYT. They need to just be on WMYT.

I think Ellen is going to be at 3pm on CW18 or move to channel 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)