2021 Dish Prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It’s my understanding they still come by, and might offer some general assistance, but they do not do anything account specific any more. I will go looking for the post from Dirt where they broke down the massive changes to their responsibilities.
With all due respect to Dish support I get more information from the regular people on here on this forum and website. :rolleyes: But that's still not getting the problem solved about the billing problem with the Hoppers. We have no say because we don't have any representation.:mad:

I have not heard anything back from DISH yet and nothing has changed in mydish account for my owned Hopper 3 service fee. I am going to call the Loyalty department Thursday if I still haven't heard back from DISH.
Called the DISH Loyalty department and asked why my owned Hopper 3 is still showing $15 service charge instead of $5 in mydish account. He said the work ticket that was submitted on 22 Jan requires 10 business working days for them to work on it. So, if I don't see any changes in mydish account by 5 February I will call the Loyalty department again. In the mean time he gave me a $20.00 credit on my account. Is anyone else seeing the correct charge in your account if you have two Hopper 3s, one leased and one owned?

The credit happened automatically for the first hopper 3 once I called the Loyalty department and agreed to a 24 month commitment (that was at the end of December). I added the 2nd hopper 3 two weeks ago and it was automatically added at the $5 per month.
So am I out of luck because I only have one Hopper 3? I'm currently 6 months into a 1-year agreement.

I am a little lost on this long thread. Are we yet sure how much if any monthly cost one saves by authorizing their own DVR for a member who has one TV (with one Hopper DVR) and is in a 2 year contract?

I am a little lost on this long thread. Are we yet sure how much if any monthly cost one saves by authorizing their own DVR for a member who has one TV (with one Hopper DVR) and is in a 2 year contract?
Correct, as there is confusion on the DVR Service fee... different folks have different interpretations. My interpretation is to treat it the same as they have done for a very very long recorded history. Even with the changes, it doesn’t mention anything about the DVR SERVICE fee, only the receiver fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts