211 gone completely stupid...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SatboyZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2005
was watching 169 nickjr with our 2 year old yesterday when I changed it to spike 168. The receiver flashed the picture then rebooted for no reason. I left it check sateliite and load guide data then it did the same thing again. Changed it back to nick and it was fine. Tried espn 140 and it rebooted again. Back to wgn 239 and it was fine. Seems like anyhing below 169 is screwed up. 211k on the other tv is fine. It seems okay today.

Anybody else have problems yesterday or heard of this happening before?

Thanks

Steve

Something goofy occurred last night. At DBSTalk there was a post that a software upgrade went south. Around mid-nite PT 119 went dead. Before I signed on to SatGuys and DBSTalk I tried the usual reboot, unplug, etc. and noted on the info screen of one of my 211s it read Vip211-SD. The other 211 read Vip211-HD, so the software glitch may be part of the cause of the 119 sat failure...at this point I don't know...and the posts regarding the issue on SatGuys seems to have disappeared. The mystery deepens!

Thanks for the replies 'guys...

was away rest of yesterday and today. Can't check it right as we have a severe thunderstorm warning on right now and nothing is working. Hopefully everything is sorted out now.

Take Care
Steve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts