Fee question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
I know this has been beat to death, however I was hoping someone could give me a quick answer.

On one of our Dish network accounts we have 3 311 sd receivers and one 501 dvr.

The bill shows a Solo DVR charge of $21 dollars. I know the fees on receivers has changed, honestly I have not kept up with it like I used to as this is not my personall account.

On our other account with a 501 and a 508 plus two 311s I do not see the same fees yet. However this one is billed annually and may be different for that reason.

Ok, I think I have this figured out now that they actually let me see the bill. The DVR is not listed except for the DVR fee. The solo receiver charge that was split into three sep. lines on the bill has now been combined into one line and the fees totaled. Then there was a base package increase.

Does that sound about right on the limited info I have provided? lol

Yes, the DVR is part of your regular service fee, the 508 and 2-211s add up to $21. You get charged a $6 DVR fee.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)