211K and 722K problem

jbull1381

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 16, 2008
East TN
About 3 weeks ago I bought a 211k to use with my portable dish. It checked out fine, everything worked. I reconnected dish to my 722K and all was good. Several days later I decided to check the 211K again and connected the dish coax from 722K to it. The power light came on as soon as I connected to power, had no video from any of the video outputs, could not turn off with remote nor would any of the front panel controls do any thing. Removed power several times, let it set for a couple of days and had same problem. Called Dish and they decided to send me another 211K which I received, hooked up and everything worked. During this time the 722K was not connected to a dish and when I connected it, plugged in the power same problem as I had with 211K. Plug power in TV1 light lights, fan runs but no video and front panel controls don't work or remote. Any suggestions as I am at a loss as to what is going on. Replaced 211K still going using same dish connection and power source. Long but I hope some receiver experts are out there. Additional question, would leaving a receiver not connected to a dish ant. affect receiver?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)