211k EHD ACTIVATION

kirbybear

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2009
Cresview Florida
When DISH activates a 211K on an account do they send a signal to the receiver ? If so what satellite do they use? I currently use a Dish 300 and 119 in my RV.

Does the $40 one time activation fee cover all receivers on the account?
If I opened a new account and transferred the receiver to the new account, I assume I would have to pay another $40 ?

When DISH activates a 211K on an account do they send a signal to the receiver ? If so what satellite do they use? I currently use a Dish 300 and 119 in my RV.

Does the $40 one time activation fee cover all receivers on the account?
If I opened a new account and transferred the receiver to the new account, I assume I would have to pay another $40 ?

The signal is sent via satellite, and hits roll out on all satellites (except 118.7 I think). The one time $40 covers and 211/211k/411 on the account (does not need to be paid twice).

If you got another account, it will need to be paid again

What about those of us who paid to activate ehd's 2-3 yrs ago when it cost $ for everyone. If we switch to a 211K or whatever are we obligated to pay again?

What about those of us who paid to activate ehd's 2-3 yrs ago when it cost $ for everyone. If we switch to a 211K or whatever are we obligated to pay again?

If you've already paid the fee to activate EHD services on a 211 family receiver, and it's on the same account, it does not need to be paid again.

If you only paid for the DVR family's EHD activation, you will need to pay for the 211 family's activation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts